1st DEBATE: Trump vs Biden so who do you think won

It was a shit show for sure but trump  kinda  of won  or you can't say he lost .  Trump showed biden was  just as much a jerk as  they say trump is  he did not look presidential at all  and he had 47 years  in politics to learn trump had only 4  and still did a better job  .  Trump got him to flip flop on the radical left and trump got him to loose his cool .Trump pointed out biden family's corruption that the media ignores trump pointed out that no  law enforcement  organization  will support him .   Trump pointed out that he has been getting  illegally  spied on and mess with since before he was president  they never gave him a chance . Also trump by interrupting biden  will make it almost impossible for the  biased  news media to edit  the video in a way  to make biden look good  like they have been doing , That's why he did that trump knows all their tricks at this point .  

I gotta say no one won, Trump did get a few good jabs in on old Joe. Joe didn’t really add or capitalize on any thing  that the media hasn’t covered / run on a 24 hr loop already. 
The biggest looser was the undecided voters....

Edited by rob-c
  • Like 4

Watch the media today and see who won...they will tell you and all those who didn’t watch.
And so, Bidden “won”. It becomes a matter of whether or not those stupid enough to believe the media out number those who think for themselves after seeing and comprehending the info for themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Trump burried Biden in my opinion.  Trump showed he is still sharp and energetic, while Biden appeared tired, weak, and ready for pasture.  Hopefully, after the election, he will be able to live out his remaining years peacefully, in a state that won't transfer covid infected patients into his nursing home.  

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

Trump burried Biden in my opinion.  Trump showed he is still sharp and energetic, while Biden appeared tired, weak, and ready for pasture.  Hopefully, after the election, he will be able to live out his remaining years peacefully, in a state that won't transfer covid infected patients into his nursing home.  

So you think BM and Left field have now switched over to Trump?   This debate/sham hasn't convinced a living soul of anything other than that we have two losers running for president.  Trump and Biden could make the biggest blunders and their blind supporters like you will see it only the way they want to see it and in their eyes their candidate can do no wrong and will always come out the winner.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, steve863 said:

So you think BM and Left field have now switched over to Trump?   This debate/sham hasn't convinced a living soul of anything other than that we have two losers running for president.  Trump and Biden could make the biggest blunders and their blind supporters like you will see it only the way they want to see it and in their eyes their candidate can do no wrong and will always come out the winner.  

I will admit that Trumps wise-ass NY city attitude would not make him someone I would enjoy spending time with, however the job he has done has been great and his position on all the issues align with mine.  No blinders on here.

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 3

It WAS tough to watch. I don't know who (if anyone) is advising Trump on these debates, but he needs to just calm down. This should really be a slam-dunk for him. Just let Biden ramble on & throw out fake statistics, he'll paint himself into a corner in no time. They really need neutral moderators for these things, not typical MSM hacks that they keep using every election cycle.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Uncle Nicky said:

It WAS tough to watch. I don't know who (if anyone) is advising Trump on these debates, but he needs to just calm down. This should really be a slam-dunk for him. Just let Biden ramble on & throw out fake statistics, he'll paint himself into a corner in no time. They really need neutral moderators for these things, not typical MSM hacks that they keep using every election cycle.

Guarantee hes been advised to hell and back about tweeting, weighing in on inconsequential matters, this debate strategy, all of it. Hes a child incapable of letting anything roll off his back

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Uncle Nicky said:

i don't know if that Is a good idea biden was lying his ass off and unlike trump media will not call him out on his lies  so if trump just let him talk their  are lots of people that would just listen to the fake news and believe bidens   bs  they  are what causes trump to act that way  they totally ignore his accomplishments  and then exaggerate anything bad that happens and try and blame him for it like the china virus .  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Does anyone know or have ever met an undecided voter? We are a month out

I thought the same, until I watched msm do some interviews with actually voters who were undecided. I hear ya , it’s kinda like seeing big foot who would have thought it . 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Guarantee hes been advised to hell and back about tweeting, weighing in on inconsequential matters, this debate strategy, all of it. Hes a child incapable of letting anything roll off his back

Yes, but seems to me there is a little more at stake this time. If memory serves me correctly, he didn't look too good in his first debate with Hillary Clinton back in 2016 either, but he changed his style for the last 2 debates, and got a better overall approval rating. I'm confident he'll turn this around also.

Edited by Uncle Nicky
  • Like 5

One of the saddest things I have ever watched and could only watch part of it. The only winner of that fiasco was the news media.

They won't be saying what a good job Biden did and will only be reporting the lousy job Trump did.

Sad day for America. :girlsad:

Edited by Steve D
  • Like 1

Trump most feel like a  animal in a  caged that's constantly being pocked at with a stick at this  point  the fake news will just not cover him fairly at  all   that's why he acted like that last night he new wallace  was going to try and make biden look good and him bad if he didn't take control .

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, phantom said:

Trump most feel like a  animal in a  caged that's constantly being pocked at with a stick at this  point  the fake news will just not cover him fairly at  all   that's why he acted like that last night he new wallace  was going to try and make biden look good and him bad if he didn't take control .

I do agree he was on defense right from the get go. He was letting his emotions get the best of him.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, steve863 said:

vote  the policy positions not the personality

you want more government corruption and  a crappy economy with  less freedom vote biden

you want freedom and a better economy vote trump.   

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, phantom said:

vote  the policy positions not the personality

you want more government corruption and  a crappy economy with  less freedom vote biden

you want freedom and a better economy vote trump.   

I agree with this 100%. Trump is an ass but i agree with all of his policies......No matter what he does he wouldn't get a fair shake so it doesn't really matter....

• Like 3

I thought the Presidential Debate, denigrated into an elementary school, 6th grade playground argument, and name calling. It did nothing to forward either one's position. Just gave supporters from both sides, a bad taste in their mouths. And a WTF shake of the head. 

Some damned crazy times we are in.........

Though I will vote for Trump's policies, I personally think the man himself is an ass. As is Biden.

Right now, more than ever, this country needs to come together as AMERICAN'S!!!!  Not a party affiliation. 

• Like 7

We got no answers last night. We already know Trumps policies.....America First, Less Taxes, Less Regulation, More rights....etc...

Biden said- he doesn't support the green new deal, then said the green deal will pay for itself. We didn't hear him explain why he signed the Manifesto with Bernie Sanders that he would implement it.  We didn't hear Bidens covid plan. Other than we need to open and get jobs back and Trump did it wrong. But it is Dem run states that are still closed. We didn't hear Biden's law enforcement plan other than it needs to be fair and we need to hold cops accountable. Apparently the ones being shot at need to be held accountable for firing back. We didn't hear Biden explain his spying on Trump, His misuse of the FBI,  The money his son has gotten from Russia, Ukraine and China. We didn't hear what Biden will do to the supreme court. Biden didn't answer a single question that anyone that is a moderate should want to know the answers too before considering voting for him....

• Like 4