1st DEBATE: Trump vs Biden so who do you think won

34 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

Before, I read all the comments, I think Trump Won.

Biden refused to answer Trump on " Law + Order". Most of the Violence is happening in Democrat Cities + States.

And Biden is on camera saying that Trump( should not) have closed the Airports to incoming people from China way back in January.

Trump saved many Thousands of Lives for making that very early Decision.

Biden said- he does not support the Green New Deal.  Really...  I think he lied last night on that point.

what about trump refusing to condemn white nationalist? 

4 hours ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

AF556D30-76D3-4B1C-A1CE-88D7D8027E5B.jpeg

Not so sure about that.  Biden never had the far left.  That's why AOC refused to acknowledge him during the Democratic Convention but instead continued to voice her support for Bernie Sanders.  Biden leans more towards the middle so he isn't trying to win the far left votes but rather targeting the undecided voters.  He is actually trying to distance himself a bit from the far left because I think he believes the undecided voters is the bigger pot of gold then the far left.  His rejection of the green new deal plays into that

In my opinion, Trumps strategy was to try to ruffle Biden and make him stumble with all the interruption and personal attacks.  I think it back fired on him.

2 hours ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

If you are talking about the proud boys I am not sure white nationalist fits the bill as the Miami chapter president Enrique Tarrio states he is a AfroCuban.

he was handed a soft ball. "do you denounce white nationalist" he deflected to antifa (which i agree is also a very big problem). Then still neglected to answer it and asked for names like he doesn't know what they're asking for. It never should have gone that far. The proud boys origin story is interesting and worth looking into, but all I he had to say was "yes I denounce white nationalists". simple. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Belo said:

he was handed a soft ball. "do you denounce white nationalist" he deflected to antifa (which i agree is also a very big problem). Then still neglected to answer it and asked for names like he doesn't know what they're asking for. It never should have gone that far. The proud boys origin story is interesting and worth looking into, but all I he had to say was "yes I denounce white nationalists". simple. 

I agree with this. Made no sense to me at all. Rochester radio has been talking about this all day. 

39 minutes ago, Belo said:

I 100% agree he should have left it with the first thing he said which was sure and shut the hell up. Early I linked where he disavowed white supremacist 20 times not sure why he did not just say sure I have done it 20 times in the past.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

He is incapable of denying anyone who may be a supporter, but when put against the wall he defaults to the courtroom dodge of ... "I don't recall" or in this case, "never heard of him." 

Tapper, Feb. 28I want to ask you about the Anti-Defamation League, which this week called on you to publicly condemn unequivocally the racism of former KKK grand wizard David Duke, who recently said that voting against you at this point would be treason to your heritage. Will you unequivocally condemn David Duke and say that you don’t want his vote or that of other white supremacists in this election?

Trump: Well, just so you understand, I don’t know anything about David Duke. OK? I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So, I don’t know.

Today:

Trump: "I don't know who the Proud Boys are. You'll have to give me a definition because I really don't know who they are. 

16 minutes ago, left field said:

He is incapable of denying anyone who may be a supporter, but when put against the wall he defaults to the courtroom dodge of ... "I don't recall" or in this case, "never heard of him." 

Tapper, Feb. 28I want to ask you about the Anti-Defamation League, which this week called on you to publicly condemn unequivocally the racism of former KKK grand wizard David Duke, who recently said that voting against you at this point would be treason to your heritage. Will you unequivocally condemn David Duke and say that you don’t want his vote or that of other white supremacists in this election?

Trump: Well, just so you understand, I don’t know anything about David Duke. OK? I don’t know anything about what you’re even talking about with white supremacy or white supremacists. So, I don’t know.

Today:

Trump: "I don't know who the Proud Boys are. You'll have to give me a definition because I really don't know who they are. 

https://streamable.com/sr9o2s 

20 times he has disavowed them in the past. You do know the proud boy leadership and members are of all colors so I would’t Call them white supremacists.

2 hours ago, Elmo said:

Not so sure about that.  Biden never had the far left.  That's why AOC refused to acknowledge him during the Democratic Convention but instead continued to voice her support for Bernie Sanders.  Biden leans more towards the middle so he isn't trying to win the far left votes but rather targeting the undecided voters.  He is actually trying to distance himself a bit from the far left because I think he believes the undecided voters is the bigger pot of gold then the far left.  His rejection of the green new deal plays into that

In my opinion, Trumps strategy was to try to ruffle Biden and make him stumble with all the interruption and personal attacks.  I think it back fired on him.

Have you checked Joe’s Vision on his campaign site. Green new deal and adding “assault rifles” to the NFA list to name a couple examples of why I believe him to at least be pandering to the left. Do you think think these lean towards the middle?

C782347D-7652-492E-9BB5-8DE9EE1FC108.png

6DC5566F-AB9B-4197-BF90-3AC023D6DB87.png

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

9 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Does anyone know or have ever met an undecided voter? We are a month out

Hell my mind way made up a long time ago, I did not even bother to watch the circus of a couple of knuckleheads in a pissing match. The mud slinging debates are pretty much what I see right here every day and plenty for my stomach. What I pay attention to is the party conventions, that is where the cat comes out of the bag revealing the party platforms and policy, they give me all the information I need to know of who stands for my way of life, and confirm where my votes are going.

Al

Edited by airedale
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Belo said:

The question was do you denounce white nationalist AND militia. 

The militia is protected by the constitution.  Had he said yes the media would have had a hay day with that too.

Trump did say sure which groups, but that part keeps getting left out by the media

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Belo said:

what about trump refusing to condemn white nationalist? 

He said he would  to any group or something to that effect that was another BS  question by wallace  trump has denounced  racism many times  before  since when  did trump ever say he was for white supremacy ? That's  just another example how the bias  media  messes with peoples  minds gives the false impression that trump was for something he was not ever for .  Why didn't wallace do the same to biden and  ask biden if he condemns pedophilia  because there is actually proof of that from biden then trump being a racist  ,but nope they never ask those  insulting type  questions  if its a democrat  .  The fix is in. 

7 hours ago, blackbeltbill said:

Before, I read all the comments, I think Trump Won.

Biden refused to answer Trump on " Law + Order". Most of the Violence is happening in Democrat Cities + States.

And Biden is on camera saying that Trump( should not) have closed the Airports to incoming people from China way back in January.

Trump saved many Thousands of Lives for making that very early Decision.

Biden said- he does not support the Green New Deal.  Really...  I think he lied last night on that point.

yea he is full crap it is right on his website that he is for the green deal which is a code word for a new way for crooks in gov  like bidens family to steal money from the government and make themselves  some green  money . 

2 hours ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Have you checked Joe’s Vision on his campaign site. Green new deal and adding “assault rifles” to the NFA list to name a couple examples of why I believe him to at least be pandering to the left. Do you think think these lean towards the middle?

C782347D-7652-492E-9BB5-8DE9EE1FC108.png

6DC5566F-AB9B-4197-BF90-3AC023D6DB87.png

He is a democrat.  Of course he is on the left.  He just isn't a far left.  On the left spectrum, he leans closer to the middle then he does the far left.  People like AOC and Bernie feel he is not left enough to their liking.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Just Lucky said:

The question was do you denounce white nationalist AND militia. 

The militia is protected by the constitution.  Had he said yes the media would have had a hay day with that too.

Trump did say sure which groups, but that part keeps getting left out by the media

it's still an easy answer. racism and violence is wrong. It's wrong for white supremacist, it's wrong for antifa and rioters who are taking advantage. And from there he could have spun that into his attempt for law and order in cities like Portland where super libs refuse to do anything. It would have been a mic drop moment and instead his waffling and stand down and stand by gets the headline. This guy has done so many good things, he has so many great talking points. He could have let Biden paint himself into the corner with the country wide shutdown stuff, Biden not having any police support and Biden denouncing the green new deal should have been huge takeaways for undecided voters, and instead the takeaway is that he's really just everyone's 3rd grade bully. F!

14 hours ago, phantom said:

He said he would  to any group or something to that effect that was another BS  question by wallace  trump has denounced  racism many times  before  since when  did trump ever say he was for white supremacy ? That's  just another example how the bias  media  messes with peoples  minds gives the false impression that trump was for something he was not ever for .  Why didn't wallace do the same to biden and  ask biden if he condemns pedophilia  because there is actually proof of that from biden then trump being a racist  ,but nope they never ask those  insulting type  questions  if its a democrat  .  The fix is in. 

go away stormy, I couldn't follow your sentence structure before and I can't follow it now.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Belo said:

it's still an easy answer. racism and violence is wrong. It's wrong for white supremacist, it's wrong for antifa and rioters who are taking advantage. And from there he could have spun that into his attempt for law and order in cities like Portland where super libs refuse to do anything. It would have been a mic drop moment and instead his waffling and stand down and stand by gets the headline. This guy has done so many good things, he has so many great talking points. He could have let Biden paint himself into the corner with the country wide shutdown stuff, Biden not having any police support and Biden denouncing the green new deal should have been huge takeaways for undecided voters, and instead the takeaway is that he's really just everyone's 3rd grade bully. F!

go away stormy, I couldn't follow your sentence structure before and I can't follow it now.

I agree, with both points

On 9/30/2020 at 4:43 PM, Belo said:

Does wallace and the media not have the internet that's from 3 years ago and they still play the racism card it is sad  .