Less then 24hrs till season opener....

ChrisW74

So with less than 24hrs till the sun comes up on a lot of NY's 2020/21bow season. What are you doing in this time?

last min check lists? biting your fingernails in anxiousness? running through your weather reports? getting a new spot on your wall read for a new display?  What are you doing with this time?

I'm not going out until Saturday at the earliest.  I'm going to try pull my clothes out today and get everything washed. I need some new boots so I may head to Cabela's tonight. I need to check my lighted nocks and see if they are working too, maybe get a few new ones. I am totally unprepared this year. 

• Like 1

I got my broadheads on and zeroed in last weekend. The only thing I haven't had time to (not like it's a big deal at all :wacko:) is give my new hunting ground a good scout. I kind of got the lay of things while squirrel hunting a few weeks ago, and have an idea of where I'm going to start. I think I'll try to get out on and afternoon this weekend, get in a tree and see what I can see. I'm very much looking forward to it!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Probably find the bow and get it dusted off and take a shot at a pie plate later before putting it in the truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What’s the point.   No reason to think it won’t shoot same as last season.  I admire your dedication though.   

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Here at work looking at the weather app on my phone for tomorrow. In my area in Canandaigua calling for SW winds. All ready for 2020 bow season to begin. Best way to practice social distancing is to be in a tree. Guys don’t for get your medical grade face mask tomorrow:D 

Edited by WWJD_Hunter
  • Haha 1

Probably find the bow and get it dusted off and take a shot at a pie plate later before putting it in the truck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
One shot at 20 to ensure its still on for a 40 yarder. Just gotta check to make sure the sight didn't get bumped

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

5 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

does anyone sleep in a taj mahal type blind the night before? seems like a good way to get in quietly for an AM hunt

It's like talking to the boys in the locker room; claiming you hit a home run with the cheerleader but really made it to first base.

Alot talk about it; few do it.

• Like 3

Just got way too many things going on right now. My starting date looks like the 10th.
That's ok. Gives me a bit more time to get ready.
Rats! I'm counting down the minutes till 415pm Friday when I can do one final sight in before hopefully killing some deer this weekend

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

I sent in a request through BNB for Mojo's but no response yet. 

All of archery season is already booked. We are taking reservations for the regular and late season though. Heat is extra. Overnight accommodations with food can be arranged as well.

I’ll have my people call your people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

I have to sharpen my broadheads and get my backpack organized. Other than that i am ready,i have been waiting and dreaming about this long enough. I am usually very excited about bow season,but even more so this year since i went completely mobile and also went to heavier arrows with single bevel heads. I want to try one on the real thing...

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

All of archery season is already booked. We are taking reservations for the regular and late season though. Heat is extra. Overnight accommodations with food can be arranged as well.

I’ll have my people call your people

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heat in a blind in New York? LOL. You are really marketing to the primmadonna's of this state.