Gun a Day for November.

Hey,  We are running another gun a day raffle for November. I think the gun list is even better than the July one. These funds on this raffle will be kept 100% in NY to assist existing branches bring the programs that everyone expects from QDMA. It will also help develop new branches and help them get off the ground. 

http://www.nyqdma.org/sweet-november-gun-a-day-giveaway-2020-raffle.html

I do have 50 tickets on hand as well and many of the various branches do as well. 

Hey,  We are running another gun a day raffle for November. I think the gun list is even better than the July one. These funds on this raffle will be kept 100% in NY to assist existing branches bring the programs that everyone expects from QDMA. It will also help develop new branches and help them get off the ground. 

http://www.nyqdma.org/sweet-november-gun-a-day-giveaway-2020-raffle.html

I do have 50 tickets on hand as well and many of the various branches do as well. 

Crap I gotta find my numbers and tickets!

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

3 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

If you zoom on the bottom it says handgun winners without a NYS pistol permit receive a crossbow instead.

Mine does not say that on either side of the ticket. The only exception on the back of mine says:

"If a firearm is not available for any reason we reserve the right to substitute with a firearm of equal value or $400 cash".

No mention of a crossbow at all.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

Where did you see that? 

14 minutes ago, Steve D said:

Mine does not say that on either side of the ticket. The only exception on the back of mine says:

"If a firearm is not available for any reason we reserve the right to substitute with a firearm of equal value or $400 cash".

No mention of a crossbow at all.

I was joking because Tacks hates Xbow and does not hold a pistol permit

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
only 2 days left if anyone wants in. Call the number on the link and Mike can get you processed. no need to have the stub in your hand as long as he assigns the number before the drawing on November 1st. 
I wish I could find my tickets. Oh well maybe it will bring me luck and I'll get a surprise call! Doubtful but hey a guy can hope right?

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1