BREAKING: President Trump and First Lady test positive for COVID-19

6 minutes ago, phantom said:

BREAKING: President Trump and First Lady test positive for COVID-19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx2jFCw9V6Q

was it A  assassination attempt  by democrat's they tried everything else ?

LOL, yeah everything is someone else's fault!  It couldn't possibly be Trump's fault for being so bold and not listening to people who know $hitload more about such things.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, steve863 said:

LOL, yeah everything is someone else's fault!  It couldn't possibly be Trump's fault for being so bold and not listening to people who know $hitload more about such things.

They test everyone around him just asking  but who knows  don't be surprised if they some how  planted that crap in a room they new he would be  in . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Phantom, that is way way way out there. You can’t possibly be serious!

it is  possible democrat's are desperate to get him out  and stop  his supreme court judge  pick from getting in there .  but no proof perfect crime how could you  prove it anyway  you cant see smell or taste it some one  mailed  him poison  a few weeks ago, after all the crazy crap been happening  lately anything is possible ,  you don't think they would try to kill trump sabotage trump ?  and  their are  those saying they don't think he really has it . I don't know what to think anymore .  He has  been out there all this time and just gets it right before election  seems suspicious . If he wins   you will see  crap loads of conspiracy theory's   about this and even if he loses  its  going to be nuts lol  

Edited by phantom

1 hour ago, Trial153 said:

Breaking News, the Right wings nuts are just a nutty as the left wing nuts. Case in point this thread.

Hopefully the president and first lady gets well soon, I have friends that have gone through covid because of our job and I dont wish it on anyone..

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/20/politics/poison-ricin-addressed-trump-arrest/index.html

yea i agree they are nuts so its all fake news  like this story   and all the riots  I guess ?  lots of democrat's really really hate trump,  they would do anything to stop him  you would be surprised what people like that are capable of they are nuts you are right .  They would spray that crap from a drone OR in his A/C to get him lol  ITS CALLED  biological warfare   WAR  FAIR . 

Edited by phantom

4 minutes ago, phantom said:

https://www.cnn.com/2020/09/20/politics/poison-ricin-addressed-trump-arrest/index.html

so its all fake news  like this story I guess .  

National Security receives a package labeled "To: President Trump, From: Unanimous Friend" so they give it to the President.  He opens the package to see a petri dish with a note that read "Lick Me".  Trump thought for a moment...

so its all fake news  like this story I guess .  
Yea so that means that someone planted Covid 19 for the president and the first lady to catch. You sound insane.
Quite frankly stupidity spread around like this its insulting. I have 6 coworks who all caught it just doing there jobs helping people, 5 of the six were hospitalized, 3 in ICU. One brought it home and gave it to his wife and daughter. These are all people that are trained and taking precautions at their jobs. Trump comes in contact with hundreds of people in a week and for you or anyone else to spread bat shit crazy conspiracy crap as the way he caught it ...is asinine

1 minute ago, Trial153 said:

Yea so that means that someone planted Covid 19 for the president and the first lady to catch. You sound insane.
Quite frankly stupidity spread around like this its insulting. I have 6 coworks who all caught it just doing there jobs helping people, 5 of the six were hospitalized, 3 in ICU. One brought it home and gave it to his wife and daughter. These are all people that are trained and taking precautions at their jobs. Trump comes in contact with hundreds of people in a week and for you or anyone else to spread bat shit crazy conspiracy crap as the way he caught it ...is asinine

hey all I know is how does the most protected guy on earth get covid19 when he and all are tested around him everyday ? what do you think, you can just go up to trump  like a normal person  lol 

6 minutes ago, Elmo said:

National Security receives a package labeled "To: President Trump, From: Unanimous Friend" so they give it to the President.  He opens the package to see a petri dish with a note that read "Lick Me".  Trump thought for a moment...

what about the people that cook his food or the maids  who knows  you can't  see it or smell covid19    lots of people hate him especially in DC 

7 hours ago, steve863 said:

YOU ARE Not  GETTING WITH IN 100 feet of trump  with out getting tested  that's all I  know  trump says it himself  many times .

Aside from the time foil hat talk. I've been saying for months that Trump and Pence should be operating separately including staff. Only because if they get sick Pelosi is next in line.  And no matter how slim a chance this happens they should be making sure it doesn't.  

Hopefully he does not get sick like the British prime minister.  He was in deep for a while and at first was only a positive test too. 

• Thanks 1

hey all I know is how does the most protected guy on earth get covid19 when he and all are tested around him everyday ? what do you think, you can just go up to trump  like a normal person  lol 
You obviously are ignorant in how testing, incubation, and how the virus is transmitted. Carry on with your craziness. It really helps your cause I am sure
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Aside from the time foil hat talk. I've been saying for months that Trump and Pence should be operating separately including staff. Only because if they get sick Pelosi is next in line.  And no matter how slim a chance this happens they should be making sure it doesn't.  

Hopefully he does not get sick like the British prime minister.  He was in deep for a while and at first was only a positive test too. 

They teabaged  him  probably,   sen mike lee got it also  look at the timing of it when covid19 cases have been going down  now they get it all of the sudden looks  suspicious.

11 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Rattler told him this. Lol.  

I'm not  saying that is what happened  I'm just telling you it is very possible it could happen  poisoning  world leaders is nothing new  the secrete service need to investigate what  happened that's a failure of security .

Edited by phantom

27 minutes ago, phantom said:

YOU ARE Not  GETTING WITH IN 100 feet of trump  with out getting tested  that's all I  know  trump says it himself  many times .

What about his aide?  How tested positive a couple of days ago?

34 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

Phantom,

You hit the nail on the head with all of this.  Thank you for having the guts to post this and say what everywon else is alredy thinking.  We need more patriuts like you to speek for the silent majorety. 

Nicely done. Actually took me a second to realize this wasn’t sincere. Such is the bar folks like Phantom have set. 

Edited by Versatile_Hunter
  • Like 1