BREAKING: President Trump and First Lady test positive for COVID-19

30 minutes ago, nybuckboy said:

Trump has ignored every safety precaution since day one. He stated in March that you can wear a mask if you want to but that he wasnt going to.  Then at the debate he pulled one out of his jacket and said he wears it when he thinks he gonna need it, which is like never. He's got Covid and now he and the rest of the country will have to wait and see.  I hope he pulls through.

o yea that's why he banned Chinese  from coming  here in January and  he  sent a  military's  medical ship to nyc  because he did not take it seriously  he took it more serious then biden  who was against the travel ban that's all I know . and btw at first the doctors  experts  said don't use a mask back then .The timing is suspicious  ,and trump says it all the time he don't let anyone near him who does not get tested ,anyway the truth will come out if it was a attack lets wait and see what trump thinks happened  . biden will not even say the virus came from china talk about a sell out . I have yet to here biden say china caused the pandemic  now you know why hunter got those millions .

Edited by phantom

37 minutes ago, nybuckboy said:

How does the most protected guy on earth get Covid19... are you kidding. How bout the rallies with most people not wearing masks for starters. It was only a matter of time. I'll repeat it again for you: Trump has ignored every safety precaution since day one. He stated in March that you can wear a mask if you want to but that he wasnt going to.  Then at the debate he pulled one out of his jacket and said he wears it when he thinks he gonna need it, which is like never. He's got Covid and now he and the rest of the country will have to wait and see.

there out doors  sunlight kills it they said  and he stays a good 20  feet  or more from  audience .   

Light also provides protection against disease, including Covid-19. Virologists at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases found that, inside the laboratory, the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus remains stable on everyday materials like metals, plastic and cardboard for several days. But it wouldn't last anywhere near as long outside.

When researchers at the National Biodefense Analysis and Countermeasures Center exposed SARS-CoV-2 in simulated saliva to artificial sunlight (equivalent to a sunny day), 90% of viruses were inactivated within seven minutes. This result suggests that Coronavirus is less able to survive under the Sun's rays and that your risk of exposure is significantly lower in outdoor environments.

Edited by phantom

o yea that's why he banned Chinese  from coming  here in January and  he  sent a  military's  medical ship to nyc  because he did not take it seriously  he took it more serious then biden  who was against the travel ban that's all I know . and btw at first the doctors  experts  said don't use a mask back then .The timing is suspicious  ,and trump says it all the time he don't let anyone near him who does not get tested ,anyway the truth will come out if it was a attack lets wait and see what trump thinks happened  . biden will not even say the virus came from china talk about a sell out . I have yet to here biden say china caused the pandemic  now you know why hunter got those millions .

07e1d7cf64ebd63238e72c6c27ecbea7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

53 minutes ago, phantom said:

it is  outside and he is looks like good 20 30 feet from people  

Does Trump not sleep with his wife ? She is seated in the front row right in front of Lee and the Notre Dame dean and across from Tillis and Conway who are also positive. 

Is Melania a super secret Democrat agent who infected him ? Who knows, let's see what Trump has to say.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, cachemoney said:

Does Trump not sleep with his wife ? She is seated in the front row right in front of Lee and the Notre Dame dean and across from Tillis and Conway who are also positive. 

Is Melania a super secret Democrat agent who infected him ? Who knows, let's see what Trump has to say.

The truth will come out 

42 minutes ago, cachemoney said:

She wouldn't even hold his hands.  There's rumors abound that she can't stand him so much so that she sleeps in a separate room.

4 hours ago, cachemoney said:

i think that audience   was tested also  or at least everyone IN front row  would have been saw his son say they don't know yet how he got it . lets face it pandemics  stop when they run its course when enough people get it and you get herd immunity  or a vaccine  comes out  they say already its evolving getting weaker  over time .  once china let a million  infected Chinese out of their  country it was over nothing was going to stop it . biden is a sell out to china  you cant trust him to do the right thing he will not even mention that the virus came from china in his speech's   he only cares about the money or he would not have let his son take those deals from china even Obama said it was bad back then in a report  that just came out  ,bidens a crook  and to old to be president just imagine if he gets it what would happen being much older then trump .

9 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

You think Mr. Conway stays negative? 

watch  what the media says if he gets better fast or the polls show this is helping him . 

you see they are already coming  up with crap .

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/michael-moore-donald-trump-fake-coronavirus-b750245.html

Edited by phantom

4 hours ago, phantom said:

i think that audience   was tested also  or at least everyone IN front row  would have been saw his son say they don't know yet how he got it . lets face it pandemics  stop when they run its course when enough people get it and you get herd immunity  or a vaccine  comes out  they say already its evolving getting weaker  over time .  once china let a million  infected Chinese out of their  country it was over nothing was going to stop it . biden is a sell out to china  you cant trust him to do the right thing he will not even mention that the virus came from china in his speech's   he only cares about the money or he would not have let his son take those deals from china even Obama said it was bad back then in a report  that just came out  ,bidens a crook  and to old to be president just imagine if he gets it what would happen being much older then trump .

You’ve gone off the deep end...

8 minutes ago, phantom said:

watch  what the media says if he gets better fast or the polls show this is helping him . 

you see they are already coming  up with crap .

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/michael-moore-donald-trump-fake-coronavirus-b750245.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/02/us/politics/trump-virus-trust.html

2 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

with media bias  what do you expect  nobody trust what they say anymore or anything coming out of government  I mean you had biden just totally lie about his son getting money from china and Russia    media  does not report it ,can't trust a guy like that sorry  . and you can't trust a media that only reports the bad news one sided .

9 minutes ago, phantom said:

with media bias  what do you expect  nobody trust what they say anymore or anything coming out of government  I mean you had biden just totally lie about his son getting money from china and Russia    media  does not report it ,can't trust a guy like that sorry  . and you can't trust a media that only reports the bad news one sided .

Can you imagine if legitimate news sources kept reporting on debunked and discredited conspiracy theories? You would be left with absolutely nothing to do.

11 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Can you imagine if legitimate news sources kept reporting on debunked and discredited conspiracy theories? You would be left with absolutely nothing to do.

I am guessing you are saying no news is ligitimate. I will take Charlottesville quote for 1000 Alex 

0F05A86B-7194-4412-93E9-92394580123C.png

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

12 hours ago, phantom said:

I'm talking about Trump personally. No mask... holding rallies with most people not wearing one, etc.  Mr Conspiracy. 

@phantom I just want to say on behalf of all of us.  THANK YOU!!!!!!!!  Before you there was a guy named rattler that was as uneducated as they came.  Couldn't put together a proper sentence and spewed right wing nonsense that made us all look bad.  It was a simple case of cointelpro.  But you are on point.  Thank You for what you do and don't let the naysayers get to you.  

Molon Labe

42 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

How is this a debunked conspiracy theory? This is reporting on actual things the president says

Repeatedly used as a partial quote  causing the conspiracy trump is racist that the media is still spewing today to cover for the real racist Joe Biden. Or do you believe this is ligitimate way to conduct the “news”.

2 hours ago, nybuckboy said:

I'm talking about Trump personally. No mask... holding rallies with most people not wearing one, etc.  Mr Conspiracy. 

you mean like trump is a  racist  Conspiracy  that media keeps pushing  or Russia hoax .  TRUMP explained that he gets tested every day  and all around him  apparently it was not good enough or it was sabotage.  

Edited by phantom

As we wait for Trump’s convalesce, I strongly recommend yesterday’s Mike Pesca’s The Gist podcast episode which 1) highlights Trump’s history on masks, and 2) interviews an expert on the continuity of governance and the 25th amendment. 

https://slate.com/podcasts/the-gist/2020/10/president-trump-has-covid-19