BREAKING: President Trump and First Lady test positive for COVID-19

On 10/3/2020 at 12:39 PM, phantom said:
you mean like trump is a  racist  Conspiracy  that media keeps pushing  or Russia hoax .  TRUMP explained that he gets tested every day  and all around him  apparently it was not good enough or it was sabotage.  

Well how about them apples

PBS: Donald trump breaks 104 degree fever. Sources say he is being transferred to GW University Hospital.

Mike Pence to be temporarily sworn in as acting President of the United States while Trump receives treatment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 10/3/2020 at 4:11 PM, Chef said:

PBS: Donald trump breaks 104 degree fever. Sources say he is being transferred to GW University Hospital.

Mike Pence to be temporarily sworn in as acting President of the United States while Trump receives treatment.

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/519497-trump-in-video-from-walter-reed-says-hes-feeling-good-next-few-days

just now looks ok to me 

2 hours ago, Elmo said:

Why isn't the President taking hydroxychloroquine as he had previously touted?  Should we really be using the leader of the free world as a guinea pig for some experimental drug?

maybe you don't see it that way but many people will see it as his way of being  a good leader  by  sacrificing his health  to be the guinea pig for some experimental drug . biden hiding  in the basement not helping anyone . trump is showing he does not ask anyone to do anything he does not do himself   he is not hiding in the basement like biden  while  asking everyone else has to go to work .   but media will just spin it all negative as usual . 

fakenews.png.90afe34c07a48e778ba71181097a8f42.png

You know what isn’t fake that this so called law and order president showed so much disrespect for his secret service agents today the the had then risk their lives for him to get a photo opp what a great guy

7 hours ago, Chef said:

You know what isn’t fake that this so called law and order president showed so much disrespect for his secret service agents today the the had then risk their lives for him to get a photo opp what a great guy

and more fake news you think they got in their  trucks with out  a plan lol everything secret service does is planed out. They probably had agents that had it already and n95 masks maybe plexiglass between driver and back seat .

Edited by phantom
  • Like 1

On 10/3/2020 at 4:11 PM, Chef said:

Nothing biden says he wants to do is going to help  normal people  that's all I'm going to tell you and he don't even answers questions  slippery prick that he is . plus he is to old just imagine if biden gets covid19  when he is already half dead now . Biden is in the pocket of china . 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Chef said:

We all get the fact that you do not like Trump and that is your right. I also realize in your eyes I am an idiot but being the idiot that I am  do not attempt to make stuff up to post about Biden.

If I am going to voice my opinion about him it will be based on truth or what I think he has demonstrated with his actions or words. In four weeks or so we will have the decision of the people that we all will have to live with like it or not.

I do not believe your negative postings on Trump will have an effect on how people are going to vote and if anything does nothing but irritate people to the point they need to fire back.

I try to stay non-political but sometimes it is real hard to hold back and you don't make it any easier. Regardless of who wins we all need to support the man in office as much as possible whether or not we like them.

• Like 2

We all get the fact that you do not like Trump and that is your right. I also realize in your eyes I am an idiot but being the idiot that I am  do not attempt to make stuff up to post about Biden.
 If I am going to voice my opinion about him it will be based on truth or what I think he has demonstrated with his actions or words. In four weeks or so we will have the decision of the people that we all will have to live with like it or not.
I do not believe your negative postings on Trump will have an effect on how people are going to vote and if anything does nothing but irritate people to the point they need to fire back.
I try to stay non-political but sometimes it is real hard to hold back and you don't make it any easier. Regardless of who wins we all need to support the man in office as much as possible whether or not we like them.

So your saying what he did to
Those secret service agents yesterday was ok
?

20 minutes ago, Chef said:

So your saying what he did to
Those secret service agents yesterday was ok
?

Let's face it. He makes a lot of decisions that we may not like. I am not to concerned with it especially after reading the article.

A quote from the article:

"Agents are authorized to decline requests that would place the president at risk, but not those that would put themselves at risk.

Another agent, however, dismissed the idea that the president had shown reckless disregard for his detail.

"I've watched some of the news today and it's ridiculous to say the president is trying to kill off his detail," the agent told CNN. "He's unconventional, but we get the job done."

The White House has defended the safety of the president’s short trip outside the hospital. Spokesman Judd Deere said Sunday that “appropriate precautions were taken in the execution of this movement to protect the president and all those supporting it.”

Let's face it. He makes a lot of decisions that we may not like. I am not to concerned with it especially after reading the article.
A quote from the article:
"Agents are authorized to decline requests that would place the president at risk, but not those that would put themselves at risk.
Another agent, however, dismissed the idea that the president had shown reckless disregard for his detail.
"I've watched some of the news today and it's ridiculous to say the president is trying to kill off his detail," the agent told CNN. "He's unconventional, but we get the job done."
The White House has defended the safety of the president’s short trip outside the hospital. Spokesman Judd Deere said Sunday that “appropriate precautions were taken in the execution of this movement to protect the president and all those supporting it.”

So what ur saying is you are a sheep who is willing to justify away and horrible thing he does

Since no one else has done it, allow me to be the first to officially welcome you back stormy/007/farfromhome and how ever many other accounts you have created here again.

How's that duct tape sight working out? Still functional or did it fall off? How's the knife painting business going?

Since no one else has done it, allow me to be the first to officially welcome you back stormy/007/farfromhome and how ever many other accounts you have created here again.

How's that duct tape sight working out? Still functional or did it fall off? How's the knife painting business going?

Who are you implying is storm ?

17 minutes ago, Chef said:

So what ur saying is you are a sheep who is willing to justify away and horrible thing he does

Correction: I am an idiot sheep.

FYI I am not trying to justify anything and not going to try to make something out of nothing. Just because it seems horrible to you doesn't make it horrible for everyone else in the world. My definition of horrible is probably a little worse than yours. For example if my cell phone doesn't work one day it is not the end of the word where in your case it would be a major catastrophe.

22 minutes ago, Elmo said:

The article quoted an agent.  Would any agent really openly criticize the their commander while in service?

That is probably an accurate statement but I doubt they would openly say it wasn't a big deal either like they reported in this article so who knows what the "truth" is.

26 minutes ago, Elmo said:

The article quoted an agent.  Would any agent really openly criticize the their commander while in service?

Not sure if it’s true but I read a article from a secret service agent that even pushed Biden for groping his girlfriend.

https://buffalochronicle.com/2020/09/06/secret-service-admits-to-destroying-records-related-to-biden-altercation-with-agent/

53 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Lol

Look it up for yourself and the Biden skinny dipping around female secret service officers articles these stories came out before trump was in office. Not sure what was so funny to you or are you just meeting your condescending comments quota for the day? You will post anonymous source bs and question what the secret service agent said, this makes you look like a fool. And If the mask work everyone will be fine right. And maybe he was protesting so it’s should be all good.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH