BREAKING: President Trump and First Lady test positive for COVID-19

1 hour ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Look it up for yourself and the Biden skinny dipping around female secret service officers articles these stories came out before trump was in office. Not sure what was so funny to you or are you just meeting your condescending comments quota for the day? You will post anonymous source bs and question what the secret service agent said, this makes you look like a fool. And If the mask work everyone will be fine right. And maybe he was protesting so it’s should be all good.

Come on man, this isn’t about condescension. It’s about basic news literacy. There are processes in place to verify sources internally before a report is released. These processes are difficult to implement and require trained professionals, the type that you find in reputable news agencies. Just like you wouldn’t trust a “WebMD expert” to diagnose and treat your ailments, it’s not a stretch to extend the same logic to journalism. The Buffalo Chronicle does not provide journalism or news. It is click bait and they regularly promote debunked conspiracy theories. Once again, you’re drawing a false equivalence. The very fact that you thought it necessary to open with “not sure if it’s true” betrays that you know this entertainment story is suspect. You also know that even if we were to blindly take this story as gospel, it pales in comparison to Trump’s long history of sexual assault. 

33 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Come on man, this isn’t about condescension. It’s about basic news literacy. There are processes in place to verify sources internally before a report is released. These processes are difficult to implement and require trained professionals, the type that you find in reputable news agencies. Just like you wouldn’t trust a “WebMD expert” to diagnose and treat your ailments, it’s not a stretch to extend the same logic to journalism. The Buffalo Chronicle does not provide journalism or news. It is click bait and they regularly promote debunked conspiracy theories. Once again, you’re drawing a false equivalence. The very fact that you thought it necessary to open with “not sure if it’s true” betrays that you know this entertainment story is suspect. You also know that even if we were to blindly take this story as gospel, it pales in comparison to Trump’s long history of sexual assault. 

Wait...I just checked the Buffalo Chronicle and it says on the front page that Trump is going to expand the NFL by 8 teams. 

Your saying I can't trust that ?

You can look these articles up on multiple sites and use mediabias/fact check to find there factually and bias. I find all media to have a bias and none to be 100% factual. I just posted the link that came up first again look it up yourself but at least this is not a anonymous story. True both candidates have had a lot of accusations made against them and even kamala Harris stated she believes Joe’s accuser. I can find you pictures of Biden doing some weird stuff if you do not believe it.

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

34 minutes ago, cachemoney said:

Wait...I just checked the Buffalo Chronicle and it says on the front page that Trump is going to expand the NFL by 8 teams. 

Would you trust it if you saw it on cnn? Again I said not sure if it is true which would allow you to look into it for yourself and draw your own conclusions by taking the time to look at a different sources. Did you do that or not? But just as the media and everything these days this has to be partisan.

78CB646F-5EAD-4572-B309-6DBB3933733D.jpeg

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

1 hour ago, cachemoney said:

What do we have here? "Catchemoney" Another fake hunter that so far has only trolled in the board's politic forum, time to start canning these trolls!!

Al

Edited by airedale
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Would you trust it if you saw it on cnn? Again I said not sure if it is true which would allow you to look into it for yourself and draw your own conclusions by taking the time to look at a different sources. Did you do that or not? But just as the media and everything these days this has to be partisan.

Here is a short primer on media literacy: https://www.wamc.org/post/media-project-1531-alan-judy-rex-rosemary

What do we have here? "Catchemoney" Another fake hunter that so far has only trolled in the board's politic forum, time to start canning these trolls!!
Al
Says that guy that I injects poltics into the discussion on monolithic bullet performance.
Carry on.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Just don't  understand  how anyone can trust biden when his family got millions from china ? China is the biggest threat to this country there has ever been , and this  virus was let out of china on purpose .So you are telling  me the guy paid off by china is the guy who is going to stop china ? ;)

• Like 3