Harris- Biden plan to curb gun violence, here we go again .

8 minutes ago, airedale said:

The truth is clear to see who endangers gun rights, it is Democrats and their clear agenda especially "BETO" and non hunting trolls like yourself!!

Al

The public at large eventually sets policy by electing officials who will further their views. Do your part and normalize responsible gun ownership, in part by  disavowing crazy militias and survivalists. Bring new people into the sport. This is the best move.  Trashing Beto and AOC will fall on deaf ears in a country where much less than half the populace owns guns or has ever even shot one.  

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

The public at large eventually sets policy by electing officials who will further their views. Do your part and normalize responsible gun ownership, in part by  disavowing crazy militias and survivalists. Bring new people into the sport. This is the best move.  Trashing Beto and AOC will fall on deaf ears in a country where much less than half the populace owns guns or has ever even shot one.  

You may want to check your facts , https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/five-million-americans-became-first-time-gun-owners-in-2020/. 5 million new gun owners this year , last year around 30% told a Gallup poll they owned a gun , while 43% said they lived in a gun household. So I wouldn’t say (much less ) than  half the populace owns guns. 
Now I do agree with bringing others into the shooting and hunting sports you're 100% correct there .

So my question to you Is , So what caused 5 million new gun owners this year alone ? The  crazy militias / survivalist you speak of or do you think the rioters were the cause ? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Quite the constitutional scholar you’ve become. 

So you view the militia that planned to kidnap Michigan’s governor as doing the people’s work of tempering a tyrannical government? These are crazy f@cks and you’d do all responsible gun owners a favor by making it absolutely clear that they do not represent our views. Dumb f@ck militia groups, not Beto, are the ones that actually endanger our gun rights.

So your answer is just because some abuse their freedoms all of us  who don't abuse them  should  have no  freedom to stop the few who do bad things  ? :mda:are you writing this from a troll farm in china perhaps ?  You would do well there . 

• Like 2

On 10/9/2020 at 11:55 AM, rob-c said:

You may want to check your facts , https://www.nationalreview.com/corner/five-million-americans-became-first-time-gun-owners-in-2020/. 5 million new gun owners this year , last year around 30% told a Gallup poll they owned a gun , while 43% said they lived in a gun household. So I wouldn’t say (much less ) than  half the populace owns guns. 
Now I do agree with bringing others into the shooting and hunting sports you're 100% correct there .

So my question to you Is , So what caused 5 million new gun owners this year alone ? The  crazy militias / survivalist you speak of or do you think the rioters were the cause ? 

How is 30% not much less than half?

R3 has a lot to do with the rise in new gun owners.