Good flashlight deal

https://www.batteryjunction.com/lightstar-tlf-infinistar-700.html?utm_source=2020-10-7_LightStar_LS700_Promo2&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=responsiveTemplate&_bta_tid=06151722545476386117125345455979271966909071840329149081565776426022165670079827782008469308415850810387&_bta_c=efouz3weu2uem978swa8ux2sxpjz3

Im a bit of a flashlight junky , for the money ,the features this has is very very good . I ordered 4 , mostly to have on hand for folks who ask me about good cheap lights . Battery Junction is a very good site, and they don’t sell junk , which is mostly what you’d  find at this price point .

Run time 45 hours at the low setting , which is more then enough light to walk in and out , 7 hours at 700 lumens is an awesome amount of time and a true 700 out the front lumens will light up any field you may need to search .

• Like 2

I am a junkie too lol
My fav pocket light to walk in out after dark though needs green tint. This is my reg use. Low lumens on the white though so I have a dif in my pack for trailing.
eb92209909d6d7f07b4de696ade5044c.jpg
They don’t make it anymore and I’ve been carrying it for years. If it breaks I’d be sad lol. If you see and good pocket multicolored post please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Well now I certainly hope these work out ..... They should and considering $12.50 would be about the tax on some Surefires , it’s worth it I feel .

Ya CR123 batteries in stores will run $6-$12 bucks , most people just by one for a camera and think they’re some rare and special battery . Fun fact although there’s dozens of brands of them ,there’s only like 2or 3 manufacturers, so they’re all basically the same battery .

Well Tc, it’s orange to help you out .

Edited by Nomad

12 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Well now I certainly hope these work out ..... They should and considering $12.50 would be about the tax on some Surefires , it’s worth it I feel .

Ya CR123 batteries in stores will run $6-$12 bucks , most people just by one for a camera and think they’re some rare and special battery . Fun fact although there’s dozens of brands of them ,there’s only like 2or 3 manufacturers, so they’re all basically the same battery .

Well Tc, it’s orange to help you out .

your posting must have put them over the top - listed as out of stock now. 

• Haha 1

I just noticed there where two keychain flashlights in the box. Good for the night time squirt.
The second light is a cabela’s it burns through those cv123 batteries fast. I might switch to the orange light after I use up the case(24) batteries I just bought.
071c2d4fe3807376f11313aba290be07.jpg
b11547c5d79424a80d0961b2d4aa8e4b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Mine came today ,initial thoughts . Good beam, solid center spot with a bit of side splash , the low will get anyone through a dark woods, and the high will light up and field or woods when looking for your deer .

Beware , the rear clickey switch is very sensitive, the lightest press will turn it on . It will eventually turn on in your pack or pocket , I’d recommend turning it on ,then just unscrew the rear cap like half a turn till it shuts off, to prevent it turning on when you put it away in your pack .

I carried a much higher quality light at work ,with a much stiffer switch ,and a handful ,of times a year, I’d wonder, “ why is my leg getting hot ?” 

great light for the money so far  , time will be the test .