My New Encore Whitetail Extreme

I just made a deal to trade my Encore handgun for a never been shot stainless Encore Whitetail Extreme frame with a set of walnut pistol and rifle stocks. Now I just have to pick up the ML and pistol barrels with the money I get from selling my current ML and shotgun. The Encore Whitetail Extreme was a special run model from 2003, of which only 200 were made. Its a gorgeous frame with full engraving on both sides. Im more than excited about the trade and cant wait to get the new one in my hands!

I second the bergara barrels for both ml and rifle. However I would contact Carlos at Eds gun shop. If you are interested pm me I iwll give you his contact info. He also deals in trades and may consider trading your t/c ml for a barrel.

I second the bergara barrels for both ml and rifle. However I would contact Carlos at Eds gun shop. If you are interested pm me I iwll give you his contact info. He also deals in trades and may consider trading your t/c ml for a barrel.

Definately interested, I'd appreciate it! I am going to be looking into a 30-06 barrel as well.

My Frame and stocks came today. Turns out the gun had a few shots on it, so the deal was changed a bit, but I still got a good deal on it. Im happy with the gun and will be taking the frame apart to clean it real good this weekend at some point. Im hoping to make a deal on a ML barrel for it at the gun show tomorrow. If not, Ill be talking to the guy Bubba suggested. Here it is...

DSC_6922.jpg

DSC_6921.jpg

DSC_6920.jpg

• Like 1

Thanks guys. Yeah she knows. Shes ok with it because I am not technically adding anything to the arsenal, just trading out. I have a wedding to fund this year, so Im trying to keep my gun and hunting spending down a bit. Cant say as Ill be successful though lol.

Dear Lord, we need to have an intervention for you. Never, EVER say that you will cut your hunting fund in any way, shape or form. :bye: