Wyoming Muley

eaglemountainman

153823574_Muley6.jpeg.586261f4875df56c6061bafb0d1dd179.jpegJust got in from Wyoming at 1:30 AM. Had an absolute blast! Got a nice Muley and saw hundreds of antelope each day, including some very nice bucks. Helped the ranch owner out a bit by exterminating a couple of coyotes and a bunch of Pdogs from his pastures. Great country and a great time

.807996231_Mulley18.jpeg.ec4a7445b34b9f0971fcbd455c912f37.jpeg

Edited by eaglemountainman
  • Like 27

1 hour ago, eaglemountainman said:

153823574_Muley6.jpeg.586261f4875df56c6061bafb0d1dd179.jpegJust got in from Wyoming at 1:30 AM. Had an absolute blast! Got a nice Muley and saw hundreds of antelope each day, including some very nice bucks. Helped the ranch owner out a bit by exterminating a couple of coyotes and a bunch of Pdogs from his pastures. Great country and a great time

.807996231_Mulley18.jpeg.ec4a7445b34b9f0971fcbd455c912f37.jpeg

I am looking into a combo Mule deer/Antelope hunt. Would you share where you hunted and if guided? Thanks

4 hours ago, blaine35 said:

I am looking into a combo Mule deer/Antelope hunt. Would you share where you hunted and if guided? Thanks

Eastern Wyoming. Area B, general tag. Yes, I was with an outfitter on 40,000-50,000 ac ranch. Lots of private and very little public land.

Thanks guys for the kind words. I couldn't be happier. 

Although, 2 days after I tagged out, my guide and I were out scouting for the two other guides and their hunters. We found a bachelor group of 3 bucks that were ALL bigger than mine on the skyline about 3 miles away. Two of them would go over 30". They went over the other side and bedded in a drainage cut in the bluff face there. We called one of the other guides, who brought his hunter over. They executed a perfect stalk and the guy missed twice, off the sticks, at 40 yds!!!!

By this time, my guide and I had  pulled out and drove around onto the plains below the bluff, on the other side, for a front row seat. When the hunter missed, those three toads came flying out of that cut, noses to assholes, till they hit the face of the rock slide and sidehilled for about a mile before they popped back over the top, never to be seen again. It was very cool!

Edited by eaglemountainman
  • Like 2