Just some guys I met on the internet

sodfather

Ok the tittle may not sound right but I feel like I need to express what kind of people are behind some of these keyboards . Over the years we have had our get togethers and our heated debates over different subjects. The past couple years me and a couple of the local guys have shot archery together at the academy and 3D courses. We have hunted together and have drank many beers together. 
My mother passed away on Sunday and my week has been a mess to say the least. My internet friends reached out to me right away. Sending their condolences and food and gift cards. It was greatly appreciated from me and my family. It didn’t stop there. The wake was last night and the last hour of a long night in cams walking in @Lawdwaz @TreeGuy @turkeyfeathers @Jeremy K @The_Real_TCIIIand @Arcade Hunter Oh and I cannot for get Larry’s wonderful wife Cathy. It was just what I needed these guys walked in and lifted the room right up with stories and laughter.These guys have never met my parents ever and didn’t even phase them to take time away from their families to come out.  @Biz-R-OWorld couldn’t make the trip but the guys represented him very well. Our group text with the guys gets me through these tough days with great stories and constantly joking. This forum may have screwed me out of a T-shirt but it gave me some great friends. Thank you all...

• Like 34

Ok the tittle may not sound right but I feel like I need to express what kind of people are behind some of these keyboards . Over the years we have had our get togethers and our heated debates over different subjects. The past couple years me and a couple of the local guys have shot archery together at the academy and 3D courses. We have hunted together and have drank many beers together. 
My mother passed away on Sunday and my week has been a mess to say the least. My internet friends reached out to me right away. Sending their condolences and food and gift cards. It was greatly appreciated from me and my family. It didn’t stop there. The wake was last night and the last hour of a long night in cams walking in [mention=271]Lawdwaz[/mention] [mention=1547]TreeGuy[/mention] [mention=4567]turkeyfeathers[/mention] [mention=2694]Jeremy K[/mention] [mention=5278]The_Real_TCIII[/mention]and [mention=7926]Arcade Hunter[/mention] Oh and I cannot for get Larry’s wonderful wife Cathy. It was just what I needed these guys walked in and lifted the room right up with stories and laughter.These guys have never met my parents ever and didn’t even phase them to take time away from their families to come out.  [mention=871]Biz-R-OWorld[/mention] couldn’t make the trip but the guys represented him very well. Our group text with the guys gets me through these tough days with great stories and constantly joking. This forum may have screwed me out of a T-shirt but it gave me some great friends. Thank you all...

So sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. In a weird way this place has become a family for many of us and for sure we are all with you right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I extend my most sincere condolences for the loss of your Mom...

I have been hanging around  these forums for a number of years now, and despite having a large circle of local friends, I consider my internet friends, including some you have mentioned, among my very best friends

• Like 4

My heartfelt condolences, thoughts, and prayers to you and your family. 

I have made some lifelong friends from this forum. And everyone you mentioned, that came to the wake is a great guy. I've met some of em. Including Cathy, who is a sweetheart! They just don't come any better, than most of the people here.

• Like 2