bear mount

Red

just thought i would show my other mounts also since i havent posted them in here. both deer are off os state land the first one with the bow in 2005 and the third pick is my 10pt with shot gun in 2009 the bear is from 2010 and the fish is my sons it was his first fish he caught it this summer just before his 2nd birthday.

post-1581-0-25786700-1325434308.jpg

post-1581-0-79720300-1325434315.jpg

post-1581-0-45903700-1325434329.jpg

post-1581-0-31384200-1325434341.jpg

thank you ny hunter im very pleased with the way it came out it i just hung it saturday and already the wife is trying to get me to move it to another wall in the living room she wants me to try and keep my mounts on one wall she said with all the kid toys and my stuff on the walls she doesnt feel like the living room has a womens touch at all anymore lol

thank you ny hunter im very pleased with the way it came out it i just hung it saturday and already the wife is trying to get me to move it to another wall in the living room she wants me to try and keep my mounts on one wall she said with all the kid toys and my stuff on the walls she doesnt feel like the living room has a womens touch at all anymore lol

My ex didn't like dead animal decor either. That's why she is the EX.
  • Like 2

that was the funniest video. she doesnt mind them in the living room as long as i can try to get them all on the same walland stop replacing her picture frames with mounts lol. saturday she said she caint wait to sell the house and buy one with a finished basement so i can have a man cave im not gonna argue with her on that one. lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thank you guys. i really love the white patch also it gives it a nice some what unique look. i think my 14 mkonth old daughter likes the bear the most when ever shes in a fussy mood i hold her up to the bear and she cheers up right away and starts laughing.