blackbeltbill

COUGAR STALKS MAN FOR 6 MINUTES! -- 10/13/2020 News.

Watched that the other day.  First thing I was thinking was grab a rock or two and start throwing.  I wouldn't have waited 6 min.   Glad it turned out ok.   I definitely would have stained myself. 

Edited by mowin

1 hour ago, knehrke said:

Strained yourself or stained yourself? Because I'd have opted for the later...

Dam auto correct. Fixed.... But I guess it could be both. I could strain myself by clenching so hard trying to stop staining myself.  

Edited by mowin

Last time I was stalked by a cougar, it was in the beer aisle of Wegmans .

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It said he was a hunter. If so, he showed remarkable restraint in not shooting it, be it with arrow or bullet. That was a strange stride/movement that the cat was making. Was that a juvenile? That was a pussy that could eat you!!

Guy was out for a run , actually came upon the cats litter , mom cat was shooing  him away from her young . 

When I saw that on the news yesterday , the first thing I thought of was that he should have had a handgun on him. Especially in Utah.

Pretty cool the bluff charges with the extended paws!!  

Officials say the guy did everything right in thwarting a possible attack from the encounter. And he got it all on camera too! He reacted much better than I probably would have. With me screaming like a little school girl!!!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Water Rat said:

When I saw that on the news yesterday , the first thing I thought of was that he should have had a handgun on him. Especially in Utah.

Youngest daughter just left Utah ,now in AZ on a hiking the West trip . Friend leaves for an Elk hunt in Utah tomorrow. Not worried at all , just and interesting coincidence.

8 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Youngest daughter just left Utah ,now in AZ on a hiking the West trip . Friend leaves for an Elk hunt in Utah tomorrow. Not worried at all , just and interesting coincidence.

I bet she gets her pistol permit after watching that !

1 minute ago, Jeremy K said:

I bet she gets her pistol permit after watching that !

Both our daughters have them now . I have Utah and Fla , but they just have NYS . She just has to,our run her friend ! 

1 hour ago, Farflung said:

It said he was a hunter. If so, he showed remarkable restraint in not shooting it, be it with arrow or bullet. That was a strange stride/movement that the cat was making. Was that a juvenile? That was a pussy that could eat you!!

He was out for a Hike/Run. He had no Gun- just a Rock.

In the unedited version he said something about wishing he had his gun. He did a good job of never turning his back on the cat. He probably thought it would have left him alone way sooner than it did.