blackbeltbill

COUGAR STALKS MAN FOR 6 MINUTES! -- 10/13/2020 News.

Recommended Posts

Watched that the other day.  First thing I was thinking was grab a rock or two and start throwing.  I wouldn't have waited 6 min.   Glad it turned out ok.   I definitely would have stained myself. 

Edited by mowin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, knehrke said:

Strained yourself or stained yourself? Because I'd have opted for the later...

Dam auto correct. Fixed.... But I guess it could be both. I could strain myself by clenching so hard trying to stop staining myself.  

Edited by mowin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last time I was stalked by a cougar, it was in the beer aisle of Wegmans .

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It said he was a hunter. If so, he showed remarkable restraint in not shooting it, be it with arrow or bullet. That was a strange stride/movement that the cat was making. Was that a juvenile? That was a pussy that could eat you!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guy was out for a run , actually came upon the cats litter , mom cat was shooing  him away from her young . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I saw that on the news yesterday , the first thing I thought of was that he should have had a handgun on him. Especially in Utah.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pretty cool the bluff charges with the extended paws!!  

Officials say the guy did everything right in thwarting a possible attack from the encounter. And he got it all on camera too! He reacted much better than I probably would have. With me screaming like a little school girl!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Water Rat said:

When I saw that on the news yesterday , the first thing I thought of was that he should have had a handgun on him. Especially in Utah.

Youngest daughter just left Utah ,now in AZ on a hiking the West trip . Friend leaves for an Elk hunt in Utah tomorrow. Not worried at all , just and interesting coincidence.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Youngest daughter just left Utah ,now in AZ on a hiking the West trip . Friend leaves for an Elk hunt in Utah tomorrow. Not worried at all , just and interesting coincidence.

I bet she gets her pistol permit after watching that !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jeremy K said:

I bet she gets her pistol permit after watching that !

Both our daughters have them now . I have Utah and Fla , but they just have NYS . She just has to,our run her friend ! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Farflung said:

It said he was a hunter. If so, he showed remarkable restraint in not shooting it, be it with arrow or bullet. That was a strange stride/movement that the cat was making. Was that a juvenile? That was a pussy that could eat you!!

He was out for a Hike/Run. He had no Gun- just a Rock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In the unedited version he said something about wishing he had his gun. He did a good job of never turning his back on the cat. He probably thought it would have left him alone way sooner than it did. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.