Overtkill

My company does over 100 shows a year in the US/CAN alone, including 9 major shows, right now we have a $500,000 booth sitting in a warehouse. The shows are all going virtual in our industry. It's very very strange, but people seem to be doing it. It will be interesting to see if it ever comes back to the way it was, I mean the cost is insane to do trade shows, and all of the events that go along with them. We have done a few virtual symposiums with key opinion leaders that were very successful, I see it going that way in the future. People are adapting to how things have changed, if businesses can reach goals without the huge spend of the show season they will do it.

27 minutes ago, Don_C said:

My company does over 100 shows a year in the US/CAN alone, including 9 major shows, right now we have a $500,000 booth sitting in a warehouse. The shows are all going virtual in our industry. It's very very strange, but people seem to be doing it. It will be interesting to see if it ever comes back to the way it was, I mean the cost is insane to do trade shows, and all of the events that go along with them. We have done a few virtual symposiums with key opinion leaders that were very successful, I see it going that way in the future. People are adapting to how things have changed, if businesses can reach goals without the huge spend of the show season they will do it.

Im participating in several virtual shows because the money was budgeted but it will not be something Ill do next year

Elite is dropping a new bow on the 20th .
Hopefully something with 80-90lb limbs because I like showing off how supremely jacked I am. That and I want my arrows to go through our NY deer and pass all the way through the earth and kill a nice deer in China too

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Hopefully something with 80-90lb limbs because I like showing off how supremely jacked I am. That and I want my arrows to go through our NY deer and pass all the way through the earth and kill a nice deer in China too

#WeDemandADislikeButton

90lb limbs?! Your shooting will go right in the crapper and then when JeremyK makes an example of you on a 3D course you'll have a built in excuse

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

90lb limbs?! Your shooting will go right in the crapper and then when JeremyK makes an example of you on a 3D course you'll have a built in excuse

Nah no excuses. If my shooting took a dive that would be totally on me

#WeDemandADislikeButton

#WeDemandADislikeButton

I thought You don’t want speed. You went from 286 to 250?

I thought You don’t want speed. You went from 286 to 250?

Never said I didn't want speed. I merely wanted more foc. And based on the sound when I smoked my doe without any shoulder blades being hit I'd say it hit like a mack truck which is exactly what my intention was

#WeDemandADislikeButton

3 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

#WeDemandADislikeButton

I'll bet you lunch that you can't pull back a 90 pound bow. 

3 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

That and I want my arrows to go through our NY deer and pass all the way through the earth and kill a nice deer in China too

If you shoot straight down , your arrow will come out in the Indian Ocean , so if anything surf and turf .

If you shoot straight down , your arrow will come out in the Indian Ocean , so if anything surf and turf .
Guess I'll have to set my stands lower in the tree for a better angle

#WeDemandADislikeButton