11pt’er I was watching taken off the board

mike103

I’m left eye dominant, right handed . I’ve been killing deer with a right hand bow since ‘89 . The choice trying to learn to shoot left handed or just closing the left eye was not something I spent more then two seconds thinking about .

34 minutes ago, Nomad said:

I’m left eye dominant, right handed . I’ve been killing deer with a right hand bow since ‘89 . The choice trying to learn to shoot left handed or just closing the left eye was not something I spent more then two seconds thinking about .

X2.. I started out shooting guns left handed in the 80s because I wasn't coordinated enough to close my left eye only. ;) But with practice I was able too and will shoot left or right with a gun depending on what side the deer is on.. Not an option with a bow ..so I just stuck with right handed..

• Like 1

Same but only killed deer with a bow for a couple decades. I was born in '83! lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk