Hunting Camp During COVID

accman

54 minutes ago, knehrke said:

And if it is at all possible, then Michael Crichton had it right - Nature will find a way.

As well as Jeff Goldblum in Jurassic Park.  "Nature will find a way" or was it life finds a way.

15 minutes ago, Eric J said:

Considering I saw that Orange County had a Spike.... A huge number!!!... 50!!!!!   lol  that's it... 50 new cases (mostly in the Hasidic communities) out of about 390,000 people in Orange county.... Don't worry about it one bit!

Thanks for putting in perspective.

• Like 1

On 10/17/2020 at 9:04 AM, Versatile_Hunter said:

In contrast, there are media organizations and even politicians who are rigorous in how they handle and present lines of disagreement while respecting facts and reality. 

Lets see a list of these - particularly the media ones

15 hours ago, accman said:

As well as Jeff Goldblum in Jurassic Park.  "Nature will find a way" or was it life finds a way.

Thanks for putting in perspective.

You're right, it's life not nature. Goldblum said it, Crichton wrote it. I stand corrected! I hereby relinquish my mancard for improper use of movie quotes! It's a dark day lol...

Regardless, go, hunt, and have fun storming the castle.

• 1 month later...

Said no for 1st time ever when my brother wanted to bring his sons friend and father down day after thanksgiving , i never met the guy and not sure who or what the guy and kid are doing for thanksgiving get together.  Who will be there and how many, no time for incubation period so could be carring and not know it. I dont need that brought  into my house. ( camp is walk on basement) the guys that have been hunting here are retired or have to get tested for work every day. Or i trust them enought to be pretty safe.

• Like 2