Sticks and Stones: birth and journey of an arrow

dinorocks

Out for the afternoon hunt with the arrow in my creek-side ground blind..for fun I’ll name the arrow “Kirk” after the style of the stone point.  Was also out this morning with Kirk in the first snow fall (Sat in my Oak tree ground blind)...no deer seen this morning...hoping this afternoon will be different!! 

5CBF89CD-213B-4C44-BD28-E3CCB438ABAE.jpeg

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, dinorocks said:

Out for the afternoon hunt with the arrow in my creek-side ground blind..for fun I’ll name the arrow “Kirk” after the style of the stone point.  Was also out this morning with Kirk in the first snow fall (Sat in my Oak tree ground blind)...no deer seen this morning...hoping this afternoon will be different!! 

Is that an arrow or spear.  Holy smokes.  Good luck Dino!  Love to see a kill with that arrow.

50 minutes ago, dinorocks said:

Do you really need the arrow?

Pretty sure you could just death stare them into submission.