Hunting Shower

nybuckboy

Shower? Ha!! We don’t need no stinking shower!

Before daylight savings, I try not jump in the woods for some PM sits right after school.
Sprinting to get there so no time.

If hunting the am, night before shower is the Norma with scent free soap - feels like I’m trying harder then!!! Power of positive thinking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes.....but for my own benefit not for the deer. I just gotta have a shower when I get up. That said, when I plan to hunt I'll use scent free soap and shampoo. But again, probably for my own benefit, as there is nothing you can do, to where a downwind deer won't smell you. IMO

• Like 3

Absolutely. Killing a mature deer is hard enough. If I’m going to sit my ass in a tree for a couple of hours, I’m going to make sure that I have the odds stacked in my favor and as well as playing the wind. I’m a scent free fanatic. I don’t even like touching my gear if my hands aren’t scent free. 

• Like 1

Nope .

AM hunt to save time I shower just before bed , Pm Hunt often will shower before going .

One thing I noticed since showering at night , was my socks stay drier , it appears I never quite dry the feet off all the way and dressing soon after caused my socks to absorb the water .

I also don’t use special soaps , sprays, clothes .

On days of hunting or prior to I shower non scented and use non scented deodorant. All my clothes and bedding regardless of hunting stuff or not is washed Unscented year round anyways. I spray my hands unscented and my outer layers before walking into woods after parking. I sit on ground mostly and have had a lot of deer close to me. I’ll keep using the same routine.

I also swap out coffee for energy drink before hunting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

Just now, Biz-R-OWorld said:

On days of hunting or prior to I shower non scented and use non scented deodorant. All my clothes and bedding regardless of hunting stuff or not is washed Unscented year round anyways. I spray my hands unscented and my outer layers before walking into woods after parking. I sit on ground mostly and have had a lot of deer close to me. I’ll keep using the same routine.

You are a man of routine 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

All this shower talk and you're not gonna post the most disturbing shower picture that has ever been taken ? I am 100 percent sure that illegal activity has taken place in that shower at some point . 

• Like 1