Hunting Shower

nybuckboy

All this shower talk and you're not gonna post the most disturbing shower picture that has ever been taken ? I am 100 percent sure that illegal activity has taken place in that shower at some point . 

Don't Ask Don't Tell  !  LOL

00d06d8fc1fdfbd0bea8b4cb4e558356.jpg&key=54926b49fd014cc14e3c86b15eff1bac879ddb9bb91f51d541647b543ad3b158

2014 Wyoming Hunting trip shower. It was hot water and still better than showering outside!

Please note this shower was wide open in a basement of a 20x20 room. I felt very alone or assumed a camera was somewhere watching me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

14 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

00d06d8fc1fdfbd0bea8b4cb4e558356.jpg&key=54926b49fd014cc14e3c86b15eff1bac879ddb9bb91f51d541647b543ad3b158

2014 Wyoming Hunting trip shower. It was hot water and still better than showering outside!

Please note this shower was wide open in a basement of a 20x20 room. I felt very alone or assumed a camera was somewhere watching me

I like the prison style decor.   

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

At least you had a shower head. I got a spoon one time. 

20200512_224926_copy_600x800.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

That shower looks like something out of a horror movie.  Some sort of human mutilations might have taken place on that slab.   

At least you had a shower head. I got a spoon one time. 
20200512_224926_copy_600x800.thumb.jpg.d363deaa966e4c1139239c8969fe8d57.jpg

I like the prison style decor.   

Funny thing is that the ranch house I stayed in was really nice. I get in after my flight. Unload my stuff. I’m shown my bedroom and small half bathroom, there’s a small kitchen and everything was neat and clean. I was told the shower is “downstairs”. We rush to check my rifle before sunset and get back to the ranch house. I always shower the night before hunting. So I strip down to my boxers grab a towel and my unscented body wash / shampoo. I walk down these old wooden steps into a huge room that was dimly lit. I spend at least 2-3 full minutes trying to find another door with a shower. Finally after scanning all 4 concrete walls and not finding an opening, I realize I’m already in the 20x20’ shower!

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Funny thing is that the ranch house I stayed in was really nice. I get in after my flight. Unload my stuff. I’m shown my bedroom and small half bathroom, there’s a small kitchen and everything was neat and clean. I was told the shower is “downstairs”. We rush to check my rifle before sunset and get back to the ranch house. I always shower the night before hunting. So I strip down to my boxers grab a towel and my unscented body wash / shampoo. I walk down these old wooden steps into a huge room that was dimly lit. I spend at least 2-3 full minutes trying to find another door with a shower. Finally after scanning all 4 concrete walls and not finding an opening, I realize I’m already in the 20x20’ shower!

Thats extremely odd!!!

• Like 1

I guarantee if you went to borrow that bar of soap on the floor that story ends differently and you decide to simply stand for your next days hunt. Sitting would be...umm...uncomfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, crappyice said:

I guarantee if you went to borrow that bar of soap on the floor that story ends differently and you decide to simply stand for your next days hunt. Sitting would be...umm...uncomfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You pig bastid

• Like 1

I have never done it. My closest spot is an hour and 10 away from my house, so I don't really have the time to shower in the morning if i plan to be there on time and hunt all day
You leave the night before?

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

No always, no. I do wash all clothes hunting and non hunting as well as my blankets and sheets in Dead Down Wind laundry soap and spay my gear down with their scent eliminating spray as well.

I do have a Scent-Lok suit I bought many years ago but it is huge on me now (I used to be close to 500 lbs. and sit at 320 and diminishing now) so the only time I wear it is over other clothes on cold days. I actually want to sell it.

I am on my vacation shower schedule this week (every other day).   I took one with scent free soap last night and I used scent free antiperspirant.   As I type, I am backed up against a swamp to my north, with a steady south breeze blowing in my face. I am also wearing a scent-lock jacket, and just poured my second cup of cover scent/attractant/hydrator/nurisher/warmupper, from my thermos - hot apple cider.

The only thing that sucks about the scent situation is that I forgot my evercalm on this trip.  Hopefully, the plan still comes together on a deer this morning.  The last time I sat near here, I missed a nice doe after I struck a branch with my ML.  I just finished trimming a couple of lanes to help prevent a repeat of that.

I just got bit by a skeeter and it is beginning to rain.  Soon I will deploy my tree umbrella. I should have brought some deep woods Off.  At least it is warm and comfortable. I aim to stick it out here until noon.

Bring on the rain and the deer:

20201019_081752.jpg

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 1