Store bought ground blinds

Bionic

4 hours ago, Bionic said:

Actually bought the Rhino 100, looks similar to the Ameristep Brickhouse I like most.  Went with the Rhino due to faster shipping.  I like the straight walls, and wanted to try it.

C0DC24C3-42A8-4F87-987D-5D4C714F89C3.jpeg

Nice! I had to check out the new blinds mentioned here and read up on that one. That'll be just what you need! Whatever you do, please!, practice getting the barrel of your gun or arrow point outside the window before you hunt from it. Ask me how I know lol. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Enigma said:

Nice! I had to check out the new blinds mentioned here and read up on that one. That'll be just what you need! Whatever you do, please!, practice getting the barrel of your gun or arrow point outside the window before you hunt from it. Ask me how I know lol. 

Thank you, I plan to set it up to air it out a little at home prior.  I hear the blinds can have a plastic smell, so at this point I will sit inside with a gun, and crossbow, and see what it is like.

2 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

i bought one of those this season cause they had a marsh camo i wanted.  Nice blind.  Big enough inside for a camera crew!  

I put one up five or six years ago when they first came out. I left it up all this time. This year it was unrepairable with duck tape so I thru it away. I have a new one in the box waiting to go up.

I’m 6’2” tall and I can stand up in it easily. Two grown men in camp chairs can fit. My nephew who is plus size was able to draw his bow while standing and kill a deer. 

I have killed several deer in this blind and shared my blind with others who also killed deer.

I highly recommend this blind. 

Edited by mike103
  • Like 1