Posted Property

ATbuckhunter

1 minute ago, ATbuckhunter said:

Absolutely 

Huh , yea ok ... I’ll tell DEC and NY State police and the judge that some guy on a hunt site said he guaranteed it would be thrown out :)

Dec also wanted to charge them with littering , destruction of property as well as criminal trespass ..

And the judge was 100 percent all for it !

They may not have met your brother :)

Why didn’t you ask your brother instead of asking questions about posting land ??

3 minutes ago, luberhill said:

Huh , yea ok ... I’ll tell DEC and NY State police and the judge that some guy on a hunt site said he guaranteed it would be thrown out :)

Dec also wanted to charge them with littering , destruction of property as well as criminal trespass ..

And the judge was 100 percent all for it !

They may not have met your brother :)

Why didn’t you ask your brother instead of asking questions about posting land ??

Oh I did, which is how I gained this knowledge. There's either information you're leaving out. Its not possible to charge criminal trespass with out posted signs or proving you had told these people to not come back. The other stuff is a different story. Also they will charge with as many things as they can because the likely hood of things being thrown out. Have fun with finding out you're wrong. 

I think you both are little off not saying im 100%, but theres no charge that is labeled destruction of property, that would be criminal mischief, and again no way criminal trespass applies to unfenced land, just trespass to totally diffrenet sections of law, and i think ATb is arguing more of what he feels is what would hold up in court and on some points hes right things get thrown out for any number of reasons and pleaded out thats how the system works,,, im saying every incident is different 

Just now, ATbuckhunter said:

Oh I did, which is how I gained this knowledge. There's either information you're leaving out. Its not possible to charge criminal trespass with out posted signs or proving you had told these people to not come back. The other stuff is a different story. Also they will charge with as many things as they can because the likely hood of things being thrown out. Have fun with finding out you're wrong. 

Ok young man, I thought you were tired of this ?

Tell ya what , I’ll let DEC and the NY State police know they are wrong :)

Now you can feel free to stop commenting :)

Thank you for letting them know the law :)

Just now, land 1 said:

I think you both are little off not saying im 100%, but theres no charge that is labeled destruction of property, that would be criminal mischief, and again no way criminal trespass applies to unfenced land, just trespass to totally diffrenet sections of law, and i think ATb is arguing more of what he feels is what would hold up in court and on some points hes right things get thrown out for any number of reasons and pleaded out thats how the system works,,, im saying every incident is different 

You're right there are different scenarios that can possibly lead to being charged. But as you said, Im saying what will hold up in court. I couldn't care less what a DEC can give a ticket for if it wont hold up

Just now, luberhill said:

Ok young man, I thought you were tired of this ?

Tell ya what , I’ll let DEC and the NY State police know they are wrong :)

Now you can feel free to stop commenting :)

Thank you for letting them know the law :)

Don't forget to cc me in the email!

1 minute ago, land 1 said:

Well I’m stating what happened two weeks ago here ..and what DEC and NY State police and the local judge said !

Not sure how much more clear it could be 

Just now, luberhill said:

I’ll address it to the “ keyboard attorney and his top notch lawyer brother “ :) :) 

Keyboard attorney that has more education than you can even think of*

Make sure to get it right now...we don't want these people to know how dumb you are 

50 minutes ago, land 1 said:

luberhill please show me the section under "CRIMINAL TRESPASS WAS CHARGED, and the section of law labled "Destruction of Property"

Ok pls try and grasp this once and for all ...

I didn’t come up with the charges based on the property damage ...

That was the NY State Police , DEC Region 7 

NOT me ...I didn’t ask them for case and book number , I figured they probably know a slight bit more than me ..

Now if I knew there were so many experts here I probably could have asked you guys instead of the people enforcing said law 

Edited by luberhill

im just asking luberhill for some of the sections of law to clear it up,,, that u charged as you would have needed to file a written statement as the victim. without a written statement there is no case nor charges....and if a violation of trespass was charged you would need to sign a criminal complaint or the judge would have to issue a criminal summons

Lol trespass charge . They can’t keep real criminals off the street ,it’s a war zone here . I can’t believe courts even mess with a guy who crosses a posted line . It’s catch and release here .

2911B0EB-8081-433A-BADF-10121673839C.jpeg

31 minutes ago, land 1 said:

im just asking luberhill for some of the sections of law to clear it up,,, that u charged as you would have needed to file a written statement as the victim. without a written statement there is no case nor charges....and if a violation of trespass was charged you would need to sign a criminal complaint or the judge would have to issue a criminal summons

And again I’m stating what I was told when the law arrived and he spoke to the judge after that.

I made the decision to go on record , the trespassers were paid a visit by both DEC and NYS trooper , I didn’t wish to press charges this time but a written statement WAS done !

Edited by luberhill

5 minutes ago, ATbuckhunter said:

Only a bachelors here at the moment, but more is on the horizon. Say what you will about me, wont bother me at all, but don't insult my brother.

Lol ... note I didn’t insult anyone , that was you my boy !

I didn’t see your brother post here , only you speaking for him .

I won’t bore you with my education , I’m sure it would fall on deaf ears !

Again the insult was against me by you ! 

Now please just stop and grow up instead of calling people you don’t know “ dumb”.

Edited by luberhill

oh.... no charges lol,,,,,so u had to call three people not to file charges, got it....and why would  "we" speak with the judge if no charges....because i dont get that if there was some gray area,, the Co.Da office would be consulted to see what charges may or may not apply, not the judge,,, 

5 minutes ago, land 1 said:

oh.... no charges lol,,,,,so u had to call three people not to file charges, got it....and why would  "we" speak with the judge if no charges....because i dont get that if there was some gray area,, the Co.Da office would be consulted to see what charges may or may not apply, not the judge,,, 

Again , you are incorrect ..

First off if you have to know I didn’t call three people , I called NYS police .

They arrived and called DEC in because it’s rural property .

The trooper contacted the judge at his home and spoke to him .

Again , he should have called you I guess.

When arrested IF I wanted to press charges , the trespassers would have had to go in front of the judge that night to be charged .

At court date they would have showed up either with or without an attorney to face the charges .

Edited by luberhill