This actually worked !!! Fooled a big buck !!

Homgister13

1 hour ago, The Jerkman said:

The political section definitely at least in my own personal opinion is detrimental to the overall viability of the forum. Especially the usual suspects that post mainly in there.

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

I concur.. it seems to draw the worst out of us.  One of the largest and most well run forum I frequented shut down the political threads and was quite strict on insults etc.. sometimes not as fun, but  eliminated much of the drama.

I concur.. it seems to draw the worst out of us.  One of the largest and most well run forum I frequented shut down the political threads and was quite strict on insults etc.. sometimes not as fun, but  eliminated much of the drama.
Insults are fun though. Who doesn't like giving a fun ribbing to people. But the political section in and of itself seems to take a big dump on the forum. And who would we lose if it was shut down? Not many people of value IMHO

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Insults are fun though. Who doesn't like giving a fun ribbing to people. But the political section in and of itself seems to take a big dump on the forum. And who would we lose if it was shut down? Not many people of value IMHO

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Spoken like a true Jerk!

;),

• Like 1

I believe it was last year when they made calls with deer legal in NY.  If the picture is not uploading try to save it as another format like .jpg.  That might help with uploading the file.  Congrats on a beauty of a buck!  

I think it's been legal for a long time but could be wrong

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hunting Regulations

Graphic to promote sporting license sale

For complete reference consult the following:
- New York State Environmental Conservation Law (ECL)
- Volume 6 of the New York State Codes, Rules and Regulations (NYCRR)

Electronic Calls

Electronic calls are legal to use for deer hunting and furbearer hunting in NY. You may not use an electronic call for turkeys, ducks, or geese

On 10/20/2020 at 10:30 AM, Bolt action said:

This is interesting. I was always under the impression that e calls were a no no for deer. If someone had the resources, it seems like they could use this to push deer toward them, similar to a drive. Say you had devices set at 150 yds in 2 or 3 directions. You'd potentially be able to push deer toward you by using non natural noises. People talking, fireworks, etc... 

Bluetooth is only good for about 30-40 ft. and one device at a time.