Mounted my 8 pt from last year and.....

First-light

Here is a pict of the horns I just mounted. Pretty cool kit from Cabelas, easy to do. Got a call from my Nephew yesterday, an elk and caribou mount may be ending up in my cabin next weekend. A friends relative passed away and they have no place for these two mounts. The wall in the new addition at the cabin is probably 16" tall they will look great there. I'll post picts if it all comes about.

post-156-0-29152400-1326032137_thumb.jpg

Here is a pict of the horns I just mounted. Pretty cool kit from Cabelas, easy to do. Got a call from my Nephew yesterday, an elk and caribou mount may be ending up in my cabin next weekend. A friends relative passed away and they have no place for these two mounts. The wall in the new addition at the cabin is probably 16" tall they will look great there. I'll post picts if it all comes about.

Burt, i have one similar but it has a space to add a picture. Makes the plaque a little bigger with the picture but much cheaper than a mount. Got it thru Cabela's didn't cost much.

• 4 weeks later...

why do you guys like to cover up the skull? Sorry, im just not a big fan of the leather, felt, or plastic look....I prefer the actual skull.

Pretty soon you be stashing them in the garage. Gets to be too much...............................................

? I dont get it.....how does plastic, felt, rubber make them smaller to keep?

I don't know how you ever came up with that from what I posted?

I was remarking about your picture, for some reason when you quote a person the picture isn't included.

After a bit, you won't have enough space for all the racks and will need to keep them someplace else.

I have them all over the place but most are in the garage.