My out-of-state neighbors are worried

First-light

1 hour ago, Cory said:

November 3rd when trump wins re-election this virus stuff will be a thing of the past. It’s all a political chip!

That's right. And the Illuminati will reveal themselves and the aliens will fly down to take photos and they'll finally let us know about the second gunman.

It takes a special kind of person to make a worldwide epidemic into a political chip. Do you think that Europe, India, Russia, Australia...well, everywhere I guess...are in on the plan? And if they're in on it, what's their motivation? Inquiring minds want to know.

Edited by knehrke

In the beginning I was all on board , with what we were told to do . Now it’s clearly in the scamdemic stage .  NJ,Conn,and Penn all far within the guide lines as no travel states, yet they’re not .  Let that sink in ,they have the MOST people coming here  , hence the biggest threat ,but no quarantine .  Yet my buddy who spent a few days hunting Elk on a mountain in a Utah  ,is supposed to quarantine . If the threat was real, NJ, Conn, and Penn would top the list . Not a guy on top of a mountain . 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, knehrke said:

That's right. And the Illuminati will reveal themselves and the aliens will fly down to take photos and they'll finally let us know about the second gunman.

It takes a special kind of person to make a worldwide epidemic into a political chip. Do you think that Europe, India, Russia, Australia...well, everywhere I guess...are in on the plan? And if they're in on it, what's their motivation? Inquiring minds want to know.

Obviously the virus is a real thing. The worldwide infections and deaths are not made up. But it’s also true that at least in the US it’s being strongly leveraged politically. 

• Like 1

You'd be surprised at the number of folks I run into who believe that the whole thing was made up for political purposes.

But I agree with you that it's been leveraged to death. What isn't, during election season? 

Time to go leverage some bucks - hopefully running does hard, thinking that hunters are just something made up to keep them from doing the nasty :)

What exactly doesn't get leveraged by scumbag politicians? How anyone is surprised is beyond me. The problem is Americans have become hood winked into becoming partisan morons that think if their tribe is in charge then everything is golden. The real truth is both sides of this duopoly have worked together to put us in position we are in. They work for themselves at the behest of lobbies, the donor class and corporate interests. Americans need to stop being suckers.

• Like 1

Photo tolls, E-Zpass

Fragments of a story i know,  sorry. My father's coworker was contacted by SOMEONE from some .gov entity (don't recall whom) after a trip out of state (to which state I can't recall).  They were told EZ-pass was how they knew. What became of it I don't know. Maybe he had to quarantine before he could go back to work (and how my father heard the story) 

25 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

This makes no sense to me. They're coming as a group and staying in their own cabin what is their concern?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Leaving with tags on deer with dates. If you come from a state on the list you must quarantine once you get here for 14 days. They will be here a week and leave. They get pulled over it won't be good.  

Leaving with tags on deer with dates. If you come from a state on the list you must quarantine once you get here for 14 days. They will be here a week and leave. They get pulled over it won't be good.  

Not true. Cuomo ended that. Just get a covid test. Even he realized the 14 days makes no sense. In college football it’s 10 days with a positive. 14 never made sense.

They are quarantined they are together in a cabin in the woods aren't they?

7 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Not true. Cuomo ended that. Just get a covid test. Even he realized the 14 days makes no sense. In college football it’s 10 days with a positive. 14 never made sense.

Ok but they looked into the testing and its very difficult. 

Ok but they looked into the testing and its very difficult. 

I wasn’t aware of that. I thought you can go pretty much anywhere to get a test. I know some large families who did it before vacationing together etc

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I wasn’t aware of that. I thought you can go pretty much anywhere to get a test. I know some large families who did it before vacationing together etc

Yes it’s a snap,  our daughter got tested when she returned from out of state, and just again because two people at a birthday party she went to got it . 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I'm just telling you what he said. Testing for them was 40 minutes away and results are 2-4 days. This is the same at the NY camp.