Lever action

Dom

Yes im looking to get the 22mag in lever action.My dad had one and thats what i learned to shoot with.It was single shot lever beleive was mod H49 but not sure.

Edited by Dom

if you are talking about the singel shot lever that ithaca made it is the model 49, you remember right. they turn up in the shops time to time when old coon hunters pass away, usually $100-$150 which for a single shot is a little steep in my book.

they used to be everywhere for $40-$50 used right after they stopped making them in the late 70s

Just by chance you all can help me locate a lever action 22 mag.I think they were made by ithica not sure.How ever i would like to buy one.I thaught i would start here to see if any one has one.

I have a Ithaca model 72 saddle gun lever action 22 mag. I bought it back in the 60's, mine is not for sale. I did see one at a gun show, so they are still available.

I had an Ithaca 49 in .22 LR... Cute little rifle, but mine was not very accurate, at least not compared to the Winchester M69 I owned...I eventually peddled it, along with its saddle scabbard.

I had forgotten that they made them in .22 magnum..

• 1 month later...