Buck sightings

nybuckboy

If it means anything to you, my cell cameras have been fairly active in the last few days, still mostly at night but new bucks popping in, deer running past the camera, bucks with their mouths open etc... So in my areas of 7F and 8F I think we are reaching a tipping point and anytime from here on out is worth being out there.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I haven’t personally seen it. Not seeing dead bucks all over the road yet, a sure indication of walk phase starting. My buddy had a spike grunting trailing a doe yesterday. I should state he’s a cop and said at nights through the little bucks have been pestering does

Edited by Foggy Mountain

Things always start to heat up around Halloween, trail cams start to show mature deer moving more in search of a hot doe. With temps in the low 20's Fri night, and a big high pressure day for Saturday, things are looking really good. It's a full moon and those are the days one should try to be in the stand all day as mid day movement is usually higher.

• Like 2