Leftover Tags - DEC

Does anyone know if it is possible to donate to the feed the hungry donation program, when you go for your extra doe tags ?   I thought I heard that you could do that.   I know it costs money to process those deer. I tried last year, but the Walmart hunting department employee had no clue how to take my money.   I would gladly pay an extra $10 for that program when picking up my (2) extra tags.   Heck, I would throw in $ 20 this year to make up for nothing donated last year.      

Is there a screen they can go to on the DEC website or something ?   Maybe I will try Runnings this year.   

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, Bigfoot 327 said:

You can donate to the Venison Coalition on the DEC licensing page(banner a top of the page "Donations". This is the same page where many applied for their doe tags. The guy at wally world should have been able to help y

Should have but couldn't.  I will try Runnings this year.    They had better ammo availability also, last time I checked.