Catching a few decent on cam, and this snuggle tooth

luberhill

27 minutes ago, luberhill said:

Take him or leave him ?

ECA193BE-5914-4551-A57E-682ED4F0A366.jpeg

Thats a decision only you can make. I have shot 1 1/2 year olds and have let alot go. All depends on what my freezer looks like and how I feel on that particular day. More importantly have fun, be happy with your decision and no one should tell you otherwise. Good luck.

• Like 5

Go enjoy your hunt, shoot whatever legal deer you want and don't let anyone tell you that you can't or shouldn't. We hunt for different reasons and are all at different stages of our hunting careers, only you know what you will be happy with. Best of luck!

• Like 3

Looks like very similar genes to me.....let that little racked buck walk and he will more than likely turn into having a very similar rack as the second buck you posted. Be happy that good genes are on the property you hunt.
Either deer will eat real well!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I was told very early on in my hunting life, that there's no recipe for horns in any cook book.

Fill the freezer first, then get picky, as you can keep the horns from a buck and give the meat away, if you don't have any more room in the freezer.

If your just horn hunting, I'd pass on all of those bucks.