Truck dropping into neutral instead of 3rd

UpStateRedNeck

30 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Wooo warranty coverage! Hopefully you won't have to float the rental too long

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

They're going to give me a little Chevy Trax for a loaner.  Hope I can fit all my crap in it!  Canceled the Ford rental.  50 a day ain't bad, but if I kill something I'll just borrow my dads truck to get it home.  Should be cold enough this weekend it won't be an emergency anyway.  Not going to be shooting any does though!

• Like 2

They're going to give me a little Chevy Trax for a loaner.  Hope I can fit all my crap in it!  Canceled the Ford rental.  50 a day ain't bad, but if I kill something I'll just borrow my dads truck to get it home.  Should be cold enough this weekend it won't be an emergency anyway.  Not going to be shooting any does though!
Free is way better than 50 bucks a day for sure!

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

4 hours ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

As long as I get the damn little thing to the cabin tomorrow morning.

You'd better pack some of your heavy gear in another truck going to the cabin, as your going to need a loaner to replace the loaner your driving after you tear off the undercarriage !

45 minutes ago, Shoots100 said:

You'd better pack some of your heavy gear in another truck going to the cabin, as your going to need a loaner to replace the loaner your driving after you tear off the undercarriage !

Ha.  They gave me an Equinox, not too bad.  Might leave it a few hundred yards down the road and not go all the way up there.  We'll see how sloppy it is at 5am.

Ugh, dealer is starting to play games now.  Thursday they assured me they were ordering a new tranny from GM.  Yesterday they called me with a "Well we might just rebuild it, they are tearing it down and since we have world class mechanics here GM might not authorize a complete replacement".