Lighted knocks for CO Sniper Elite 370 ??

luberhill

I'm sold on the Glory Nocks !! For both bow and crossbow. They are made, and designed by the original owner of Nockturnal. 

To install, just slide on with just a tiny drop of super glue and adjust fletching.

So easy to turn off. Can do it with one hand and no tool!

I did have to make slight adjustment after adding the Glory Nock. Some others claim they did not?

45 minutes ago, grampy said:

I'm sold on the Glory Nocks !! For both bow and crossbow. They are made, and designed by the original owner of Nockturnal. 

To install, just slide on with just a tiny drop of super glue and adjust fletching.

So easy to turn off. Can do it with one hand and no tool!

I did have to make slight adjustment after adding the Glory Nock. Some others claim they did not?

I like that these can be switched off by just putting them back in the string. I may have to invest in these for next season. Thanks for bringing these to my attention.

9 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Firenocks by Firenock are the best lighted nocks on the planet by far! And Dorge the owner has excellent customer service!

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

How can anyone put faith in inlet from a grown man using another grown mans picture for his avatar? I use 'grown' very loosely here.:dontknow:   LOL

How can anyone put faith in inlet from a grown man using another grown mans picture for his avatar? I use 'grown' very loosely here.:dontknow:   LOL
I don't see anything wrong with my statement as it's based in personal experience and have never had any issues with my nocks. Not to mention I spent far too much time researching the best lighted nocks on the market before I opted to start using Firenocks many years ago

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Just now, The Jerkman said:

I don't see anything wrong with my statement as it's based in personal experience and have never had any issues with my nocks. Not to mention I spent far too much time researching the best lighted nocks on the market before I opted to start using Firenocks many years ago

#WeDemandADislikeButton

It was a joke Bill. Settle down.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ditch the Centerpoint arrows.  Go buy any other commercial brand and watch your pattern tighten.  Use the Centerpoint arrows to get you on the paper then fine tune with your good arrows.

Personally I like Lumenocks.  Without a doubt the longest battery life and super amazing customer service.