Truck for my wife

BigVal

Just now, Jeremy K said:

Good luck finding a 2020 ford anymore  your options will be limited . They may have switched over or are tooling g up for the 2021 at this point.

the lots around here are about empty too.  They had a ton of incentives during the beginning of the Covid so people were buying some and then production was off for sure due to shutdowns etc.  Usually the 2021s would be on the lot by now. 

19 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

the lots around here are about empty too.  They had a ton of incentives during the beginning of the Covid so people were buying some and then production was off for sure due to shutdowns etc.  Usually the 2021s would be on the lot by now. 

We shut down for 3 or 4 weeks for covid , i can't remember the specific plants but we all went back online around the same time . The first week back from covid all we did was stamp F150 parts to catch up with back log. 

Edited by Jeremy K

I love the ram with the hemi 5.7, absolutely love it. The power, the ride everything... except... the exhaust manifolds.. the newer models most wont even get 100k out of a set of manifolds. And that right there has kept  me from going back. I also wont own a ford f150 unless its the 5.0 and a lariat or fx4, used to love them but they are just ugly now.. Ive owned a Tahoe for a few years now and its been good for the most part.. but not sure id buy another one of them either.. unless brand spankin new.. Im looking to jump into a new truck shortly since I just sold mine.. but I have no clue what direction im going. Im really considering going great condition older model or even pre 96.. As it will only be a weekend/hunting vehicle basically.

Are you towing with it or anything? Id never purchase the ecoboost if it were me.. lol   Im not one for Toyota or Nissan.. but my moms side love their Toyota trucks.. never an issue it seems and tons of power.. Kind of weird but they tow their race corvettes to the tracks with the Tundras lol...  

• Like 1

I never knock things I don't know about, only comment on what I have experience with. 2004 Tundra, bought new, had for 11 years and 100k miles, no repairs (tires, brakes, oil changes of course.) Traded it on a new 2015 Tundra, 30k miles on that, just changed tires today, no problems (wouldn't expect any at only 30k.)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...