Bellmore Kennels Rabbit Hunt 1/11/12

bellmorekennels

Karp, yes that was me, I am teaching sara, she is 14 weeks old, that was the first time I shot over her, I have been working on the retreive with her, she almost did it, think rabbit was too heavy for her,lol.. My friends dog is having pups tonight she is a femaIe I sold him and my male is the sire, so if she really wants one.............. I wil post pics once they are born!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By mre_90
      I'd like to introduce myself to the forum, I hunt mostly in the Catskills around West Shokan and Woodstock also spend some time in Dutchess County as well around Red Hook/Rhinebeck area. With deer season pretty much done I was looking for anyone who would want to go rabbit or small game hunting. I have been trying to find some spots but am definitely open to suggestions as I haven't come across anyplace with a lot of activity, could be the weather. I don't have my dog trained yet and do most of my small game hunting with a .22. If anyone is interested let me know. Thanks.
    • By VT Outfitter
      Whitetail Strategies Guide Service is a Vermont Based hunting & fishing outfitter and guide service. We offer a very personalized guide service to accommodate beginner hunters and fisherman to safely enjoy the great outdoors during a "shoulder to shoulder" guided trip. We also guide small hunting and fishing groups for those outdoorsman that are experienced to enjoy a relaxing, work free, guided trip. Whitetail Strategies Guide Service offers many guided trips here in the Green Mountain State such as:

Archery Whitetail Hunts
      Rifle Season Whitetail Hunts
      Black Powder Whitetail Hunts
      Spring Turkey Hunts
      Fall Turkey Hunts
      Guided VT Moose Hunts For Lottery Winners
      Rabbit Hunting With Beagles
      Guided Cat Fishing Trips From  The Shores Of Lake Champlain
      Professionally Guided VT Ice Fishing Trips

First Aid, CPR, and AED certified and trained
      Small, very organized, customizable guide service
      Very reasonable rates
      Visit www.whitetailstrategies.net to book a trip using the contact us button.
    • By bellmorekennels
      Had a Solo Hunt, Wind,wind and more wind. Ended up running 4, got 2 missed 1 and the other was too close to shoot and went to a hole, dogs also ran 2 pheasants, which I did not shoot at. Dogs did ok, really like my new pup Bellmores Ticked Off Sara, she actually got a check on bella and Pupe in cornfield, hard to hear over all the geese, watch the video.

www.bellmorekennels.com
    • By Dave
      Guys will be rabbit hunting on Nov, 1st. In Mattituck hunting a private nursery that is bordered by a winery. Last year saw two fox, thought they were German shepards . What is the best choke to use on rabbits?