Is Russia paying bounties for killing American military personnel?

Old news, but many facts left out:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/multiple-intelligence-streams-russian-bounties-for-us-troops-trump-not-briefed

So all of a sudden the media is reporting Russia is paying bounties to kill American military personnel?  So no bounties were paid while Presidents George W. Bush and Barrack Hussein Obama were in office?  Where has the media been for the past hundred years?  What version of world history are the children being taught in school?  Below are just some highlights of the true evil Russian support to assist in the killing of American military personnel over the past hundred years:

·         World War I:  On March 3, 1918 the Russians signed a piece treaty with the Germans.  This enabled the Germans to send more forces to France enabling the killing of more Americans and her allies in             WWI.  The evil Russians left the fight to defeat Germany to America and her allies,  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Brest-Litovsk

·         Korean War:  Russia (then the Soviet Union) supplied communist North Korea to enable the killing of more Americans and her allies in the Korean War.

·         Vietnam War:  Russia (then the Soviet Union) supplied communist North Vietnam to enable the killing of more Americans and her allies in the Vietnam War.

I would be interested to see how many Americans would take up arms and fight Russia.  America was attacked on September 11, 2001 by radical Islam and I do not remember seeing lines of Americans at the recruiting stations.  Yes, allot of talk – no action.

• Like 2