The Buffoon in the White House

The buffoon in the White House just brokered two Middle East Peace Accords, something that 71 years of political intervention and endless war failed to produce. He has now been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize by 3 separate world leaders.

The buffoon in the White House is the first president that has not engaged us in a foreign war since Eisenhower.

The buffoon in the White House promised to destroy ISIS, and kept his promise. Something Obama promised to do, but couldn’t.

The buffoon in the White House has had the greatest impact on the economy, bringing jobs, and lowering unemployment to the Black and Latino population of ANY other president. Ever!

The buffoon in the White House has exposed the deep, widespread, and long-standing corruption in the FBI, the CIA, the NSA, and the Democratic party.

The buffoon in the White House turned NATO around and had them start paying their dues.

The buffoon in the White House neutralized the North Koreans, stopped them from developing a further nuclear capability, sending missiles toward Japan, and threatening the West Coast of the US.

The buffoon in the White House repositioned our embassy to Jerusalem, something every president before him promised to do, but NEVER had the guts to do.

But for the Wuhan caused pandemic, the Buffoon in the White House has stood up to China, brought hundreds of businesses back to the US, and revived the US economy well beyond anything his predecessor thought possible…..without a “magic wand.”

The buffoon in the White House has accomplished the appointing of two Supreme Court Justices, nominated an incredibly well qualified candidate for the current SCOTUS vacancy, and will soon have placed close to 300 Federal Judges on the federal bench.

The buffoon in the White House lowered your taxes and caused your stock market to move to record levels over 100 times, positively impacting the retirements of tens of millions of citizens.

The buffoon in the White House fast-tracked the development of a COVID Vaccine - it will be available within months - we still don't have a vaccine for SARS, Bird Flu, Ebola, or a host of diseases that arose during previous administrations.

The buffoon in the White House rebuilt our military which the Obama administration had crippled and had fired 214 key generals and admirals in his first year of office.

The buffoon in the White House uncovered and curtailed rampant illegal immigration and widespread sex and drug trafficking in the United States and beyond.

The buffoon in the White House works for free and has lost well over 2 billion dollars of his own money in serving - and done all of this and much more in the face of relentless undermining and opposition from people who are threatened because they know they are going to be exposed as the criminals that they are if he is re-elected.

I got it, you don't like him. How special of you. He is serving you and ALL the American people. What are you doing besides calling him names?

• Like 18
  • Haha 1

US special operations forces rescue American citizen held hostage in Nigeria

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/31/politics/us-forces-operation-american-citizen-africa/index.html

The article states “The US forces who conducted the mission killed six of the seven captors, the official said.  

So they “let” ONE live to go tell all his other terrorist idiot friends that former President Obama is not president anymore, President Donald Trump is the man in charge!  Obama would have let the hostage die and then apologized for these terrorists saying they were upset over a video like he did after US Ambassador Stevens and three other Americans were murdered by Islamic terrorists in Benghazi, Libya.  And it was Obama who mentored now candidate for president Joe Biden on how to be a President and Commander In Chief!  God help America.

2020 - Re-elect President and a real Commander In Chief Donald Trump!

• Like 6

When I saw the title I was thinking here we go again. Like him or not you have to admit these are a lot of accomplishments. More then any President in our modern era. To bad you most likely never see it on the news or read about it. Especially the good work he did in the middle east, that use to be a big deal. Go Trump 

• Like 5

Let's see if we can pull off the upset in NY, so Trump can add those extra votes to his electoral tally.  I still think he has a great shot at also taking the popular vote this year, and everyone's vote counts towards that.

I could not believe the disparity in signs for Trump and Biden, driving half way across the state last weekend.  I saw just a couple for Biden, and dozens for Trump.  My favorite was the big semi trailer sign along the I-90, about halfway between Batavia and Rochester.

• Haha 1

Let's see if we can pull off the upset in NY, so Trump can add those extra votes to his electoral tally.  I still think he has a great shot at also taking the popular vote this year, and everyone's vote counts towards that.
 I could not believe the disparity in signs for Trump and Biden, driving half way across the state last weekend.  I saw just a couple for Biden, and dozens for Trump.  My favorite was the big semi trailer sign along the I-90, about halfway between Batavia and Rochester.

I was in the finger lakes this week and it was 80/20 Biden signs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

27 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

Let's see if we can pull off the upset in NY, so Trump can add those extra votes to his electoral tally. 

There are more people on a few city blocks than there are in entire upstate counties.  And the majority of them won't be voting for Trump.  No way is Trump winning NYS.  You can take that to the bank.

Just now, steve863 said:

There are more people on a few city blocks than there are in entire upstate counties.  And the majority of them won't be voting for Trump.  No way is Trump winning NYS.  You can take that to the bank.

I have heard that many of the urban dwellers have taken flight due to Coumo and deBlasio's horrific mishandling of Covid-19, sending upstate property values into the stratosphere.

1 minute ago, wolc123 said:

I have heard that many of the urban dwellers have taken flight due to Coumo and deBlasio's horrific mishandling of Covid-19, sending upstate property values into the stratosphere.

While you're correct in the soaring home values in upstate NY, I can assure you those that fled the city are not voting for Trump. My area has 1 Trump sign to 50 biden. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

Plenty of people left in NYC.  Most of the ones who left were originally from elsewhere.  Go down there and take a look.  Will be proof to you that Trump doesn't have a chance in this state. Seeing Trump signs in rural upstate is giving you a false impression.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I was in the finger lakes this week and it was 80/20 Biden signs

Where ? Finger Lakes is of course a large area ,and I’m confined to the Canandaigua area ,and the rural part mostly , but I see mostly Trump signs and hats .

either way we’ve started protecting and moving assets to avoid tax rate increases if Biden wins ,we’ll see what the state does ,it may be the final straw and I’ll leave .

Edited by Nomad

On 11/1/2020 at 3:46 PM, steve863 said:

nyc has to much election  power over the rest of the state .  Electoral Votes should be split  in a way  so upstate  voters get some of the electoral votes  like  why should 1  part of the state get all of the Electoral Votes that always votes blue   ,and  upstate people get none of the Electoral Votes  that don't always vote blue . You  could have basically all of new York state vote red and  NYC  still would  get all of the electoral vote the way its set up now . 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, phantom said:

nyc has to much election  power over the rest of the state .  Electoral Votes should be split  in a way  so upstate  voters get some of the electoral votes  like  why should 1  part of the state get all of the Electoral Votes that always votes blue   ,and  upstate people get none of the Electoral Votes  that don't always vote blue . You  could have basically all of new York state vote red and  NYC  still would  get all of the electoral vote the way its set up now . 

And that's why the libtards want to do away with the electoral college.  NYC and California will vote in every president if that happens. Most of the votes from the rest of the country wouldn't count. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, mowin said:

And that's why the libtards want to do away with the electoral college.  NYC and California will vote in every president if that happens. Most of the votes from the rest of the country wouldn't count. 

yep the Dems talk about getting rid of the electoral college.  but  what we really need   is to make it  fair for all voters  no matter what part of the state you live in ,  spread out the electoral vote  so  new york  city  and   LA  don't control all power in this country    the rest of those states  population are held hostage  by  few  city's  and the rest of the people who make up most of the land mass have no say when voting for president  .  most the blue states are messed up like that .  if you go by land  mass most the country is red but yet those few blues states have most the power . and  they even would not  be that blue if you broke up the large city's so they only get part of the electoral vote .    No taxation without representation !!! 

Edited by phantom

10 minutes ago, phantom said:

yep the Dems talk about getting rid of the electoral college.  but  what we really need   is to make it  fair for all voters  no matter what part of the state you live in ,  spread out the electoral vote  so  new york  city  and   LA  don't control all power in this country    the rest of those states  population are held hostage  by  few  city's  and the rest of the people who make up most of the land mass have no say when voting for president  .  most the blue states are messed up like that .  if you go by land  mass most the country is red but yet those few blues states have most the power . and  they even would not  be that blue if you broke up the large city's so they only get part of the electoral vote .    No taxation without representation !!! 

I agree.  Chances of that happening, is non existent. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, mowin said:

And dont forget Hillary Clinton is now part of the Electoral College and has stated that " Don't worry we will be voting in our man Biden " !

Where ? Finger Lakes is of course a large area ,and I’m confined to the Canandaigua area ,and the rural part mostly , but I see mostly Trump signs and hats .
either way we’ve started protecting and moving assets to avoid tax rate increases if Biden wins ,we’ll see what the state does ,it may be the final straw and I’ll leave .

We drove around Skaneatles, Baldwin country I guess lol