Happy birthday Treeguy !

turkeyfeathers

1 hour ago, grampy said:

Happy Birthday TreeGuy!!!

You're one heck of a guy Andrew. Hope all your good deeds come back to you, double. Enjoy your evening sir.

I agree! Andrew called me last year, almost a year ago today, when I deflected off of a sapling, wounding a buck.  I was devastated, and between TurkeyFeathers, and Andrew, they spoke....next thing you know I have a foreign phone number buzzing my phone deep in the woods....it was Andrew! He spoke to me for a good hour, or two, helping me as if I had known him for my entire life.  Very grateful for that.

1 hour ago, Bionic said:

I agree! Andrew called me last year, almost a year ago today, when I deflected off of a sapling, wounding a buck.  I was devastated, and between TurkeyFeathers, and Andrew, they spoke....next thing you know I have a foreign phone number buzzing my phone deep in the woods....it was Andrew! He spoke to me for a good hour, or two, helping me as if I had known him for my entire life.  Very grateful for that.

Well he isn't that great. Went fishing with him and he made me reel in all the fish never once taking the rod.  My arms were sore from catching walleye and does he help out ...nope.  and I mean they were his rods on his boat and he did take us out and put us on fish so it's his fault. And some of them were big. He didn't care he just made us catch them all.  Then he netted and cleaned them all and didn't let us.  Selfish... Lol

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Haha 2

I hope you get to meet that buck again, and get some redemption !

Btw. He's in the swamp

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

I hope you get to meet that buck again, and get some redemption !

Btw. He's in the swamp

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

All kidding aside, I believe I have seen him again!  Looks exactly like him.  Same area too...you know from the swamp lol

7F4A2DB9-9939-49DB-9DEC-6C21439F44CB.jpeg

• Like 1