Dick's Sporting Goods clearance sale

The webster one?

If so, do you remember the stand prices/discount? I love going to that one but it is way out of the way for me (I'm in Livingston Co). Wondering if they have better pricing/selection over the Henrietta/Victor ones.

Yes it was the Webster store I went to.I believe the field and stream basic hang on stand was about $35.The 4 ft ladder stick extensions were $16 but as far as the rest of the stands I didn't pay that close attention to them.The selection was decent last Sat. there were boxes stacked on the floor of treestands.If you call the lodge @ the Webster store I'm sure they would tell you what is available and price.

I did notice they had quite a few deals on remaining items. I got some arrows and boradheads at a decent price. Remeber in the nys dec hunting book there is a dicks coupon that lets you take 10 off any 50 spent. (off any hunting, camping or fishing item) Just incase you have it left and want to go bargain shopping.

• 1 month later...