Another famous hunter in trouble

Swamp_bucks

4 minutes ago, Pygmy said:

Bowmars ?? Never heard of them....I don't spend much time watching  hunting shows, though...

But those shows have ads for the best products you don't need! You're missing out @Pygmy. I just bought a "Whumper Thugga Boom Rattlr" that guaranteed me a huge buck. All it brought in was three questionable "does" from about 15 miles away. I sent them downstate towards those NYC area fellows.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, chrisw said:

People will go to any lengths to convince others of their hunting "prowess." Sarah Bowmar has a ridiculous body... And that's about it.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Hey, I also have a ridiculous body..Gets MORE ridiculous every year.... So when am I going to become famous  ??....

• Haha 5

25 minutes ago, genesee_mohican said:

I've never heard of them.  But in the last year, the only hunting show I've watched is The Hunting Public.

I've watched a majority of their videos on youtube the past couple months. Their stuff is better than any hunting show on TV by a long shot.

1 hour ago, left field said:

He speared the bear and she was dropped by UA.

They've been in trouble for awhile. His excuses are pretty much in line with privileged celebrity hunter bullshit. I believe their supplement business makes a hell of a lot more money than the hunting business. 

It's funny if you watch his video ,their excuse in a nutshell is " we didnt have any success so we clearly didnt cheat"

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DirtTime said:

Define famous?

I didn't think @Lawdwaz, @moog5050, @turkeyfeathers, or @grampy were in any sort of trouble.

Hey....I'm honored to just be mentioned with those other guys! Thanks!

Never heard of the Bowmars. But I haven't watched a "hunting show" in quite some time. I much prefer the real thing, than the canned version.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

It's funny if you watch his video ,their excuse in a nutshell is " we didnt have any success so we clearly didnt cheat"

People really need to learn how to STFU but I wonder if I could use that excuse with my wife ... "Babe, all the girls at the bar I threw passes at rejected me, so I clearly didn't cheat."

• Like 2