cbandjkcustoms

New Member.

Been an avid hunter for 8 years now. I hunt 6N and 6K primarily. Few private properties and alot of state land. Have a 3 year old 7 pt and a 2 or 3 year old 8 pt (both very proud of). Do not see alot of bucks the areas I hunt, not to many smashers. Any input would always be greatly appreciated. 

Welcome. I don't have much advice to offer for your area, but I'm sure you'll find some good advice around here.

Welcome in.  Def a lot of state land in those areas. I used to hunt some in Florence out past Camden area 

Edited by Robhuntandfish

Welcome aboard.

NRA Lifetime member.

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." - Native American Indian Proverb

"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am" - Toby & Eileen Green

Welcome to the group. I hunt alot in 6n and 6k as well as 6g. I also hunt mostly stateland but have a private 100 acres in 6g that I have access to. Your right on as far as not seeing alot of Bucks around. Good luck this year.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk