looks like democrats going to try and steal the election

13 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

I will remind you of that statement when Trump goes to prison...

You do that, but I would not hold my breath is I were you. Meanwhile the Durham report will be coming out now that the election is over. "Let the games begin"!

Edited by airedale

2 hours ago, airedale said:

"Portraying" yourself as someone decent does not get a free pass, when the phoney facade starts getting peeled away and the questions and charges will be investigated and have to be answered this will be one time Biden will win in a landslide, he and the Democrat party are as crooked as they come.

2 hours ago, left field said:

Well, it's not over until the healthy-at-any-size cisgendered woman sings. 

And with the cracker jack legal team led by Rudy G there's no telling what will happen. 

image.png.fc57499ae1c481adf898f6096eb85ae5.png

When journalists arrived at the site of the news conference, they were flabbergasted by the scene and many quickly speculated that someone in the Trump campaign made a serious mistake. After all, the parking lot of a landscaping business in the outskirts of the city in an industrial part of town was a drab backdrop for a news conference by a president who wanted to convince Americans he still had a chance of winning. And making matters even stranger, the landscaping business was between an adult bookstore and a cremation center. The location led to lots of mockery online, and many people were very happy with the scene that was ripe for mockery, and some saw as a poignant metaphor of the failure of the Trump campaign.

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/2020/11/four-seasons-total-landscaping-trump-team-news-conference.html

Laundering Russian mob money when they bailed out his bankrupt real estate empire. Trump 20/20, 20 years for money laundering/ 20 years for treason.

Edited by wildcat junkie

Hammer and Scorecard. Sydney Powell has announced that they have concrete evidence on how the vote tallies were manipulated. The whistleblower is none other than Dennis Montgomery who designed the software for the NSA, before the CIA started using it on the citizens of the United States to manipulate elections. It’s far from over. 

• Like 1

My buddy who studies game theory told me weeks ago that this was the play: knowing that the mail-in vote would swing Democrat, Trump would claim victory the day of the election then as the mirage dissipated, he'd claim fraud and that "they" were stealing the election. He hit the nail on the head. It was so, so predictable.
Despite the fact that each state's policy for counting votes and deadlines was clearly established prior to the election.
Despite that the counting is still going on in states that he has already won (like Texas, where last I saw only 86% of the vote had been counted). No lawsuits filed there though.
And despite the fact that both parties have had many, many observers present as the counting occurs, to ensure transparency. 
I think that Biden is a milksop and Harris is dangerous. But I respect the rule of law. 
Hope you respect the rule of law when they come to take your guns as well.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It’s not, because we give the Arabs high tech fighters in exchange for nothing it’s actually mental midgetry at its finest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your right we should just have given the pallets of money. Like was done before and will get done again with biden.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

;

On 11/6/2020 at 3:42 PM, greg54 said:

Please don't forget the flood of illegals that Biden,/Harris will be letting into the country, and the prisoners that will be let loose to commit crimes again. And if you don't have your guns you can't protect yourself or your family. And the police may not even be there to help because Harris and Biden have promised to defund the police. Maybe Biden will apologize to ISIS for the defeat they suffered at the hands of President Trump. That's what the Biden voters want, so I guess they are going to get it.

Nailed it. All I've read for 10 pages is how obnoxious & unlikeable Trump is.

So, they went out & voted for Biden. Have any of the Biden crowd stopped to think of what they voted for? So many NYers claim to hate Cuomo, but this is pretty much what you are getting now, only on a nationwide scale. 

don-t-blame-me-i-voted-for-donald-trump-t-shirt-qhw.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Uncle Nicky said:

;

Nailed it. All I've read for 10 pages is how obnoxious & unlikeable Trump is.

So, they went out & voted for Biden. Have any of the Biden crowd stopped to think of what they voted for? So many NYers claim to hate Cuomo, but this is pretty much what you are getting now, only on a nationwide scale. 

don-t-blame-me-i-voted-for-donald-trump-t-shirt-qhw.png

They are going to like   high energy prices blackouts 6 dollar gasoline prices  and a  shrinking economy under this guy  first they blamed covid19 on trump now they will use that  for every  excuse as to why  the economy and everything is going to shit watch . Just like Obama  blamed everything on bush  for 8 years before they caught on  that  he was full of shit .  Some still never figured it out .  Trump at least  did the job for free  think bidens  going to donate his salary to charity nope .  I get a kick out  of  rich democrat politicians  saying  they are for the poor when they try and suck up every last cent they can make from their  government job  big business connections. the big guy is going to clean up if he gets in there .  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Mailed in military votes have not been counted in many past elections.  They are left for last and unless they will impact the outcome, they get tossed.  This has been a fact for decades.

No, they are counted. If the margin is big enough they can call a winner with outstanding votes pending. 

5 hours ago, Grouse said:

The hatred for Trump over the last 4 years has been the bedrock of the left's agenda.  It's the only thing Biden was able to count on to get votes.  Trump haters would've voted for Satan if he was their only choice.

just goes to show how much power cooperate media  and advertising can brainwash the masses  scary   

Even Fox News recognizes the falsehood of Trump’s election fraud claims. 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, I just think we have to be very clear," Cavuto said, referring to McEnany's statements. "She's charging the other side is welcoming fraud and welcoming illegal voting. Unless she has more details to back that up, I can't in good countenance continue showing you this."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/tv/2020/11/09/fox-cuts-coverage-kayleigh-mcenany-trump-campaign-press-conference/6228124002/

13 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Even Fox News recognizes the falsehood of Trump’s election fraud claims. 

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, I just think we have to be very clear," Cavuto said, referring to McEnany's statements. "She's charging the other side is welcoming fraud and welcoming illegal voting. Unless she has more details to back that up, I can't in good countenance continue showing you this."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/tv/2020/11/09/fox-cuts-coverage-kayleigh-mcenany-trump-campaign-press-conference/6228124002/

cover  up  the powers that be  most  think its best to not tell half the country they got cheated  because it creates  instability  in the government  and they would rather just let it go .  The cheating started  4 years ago and still is going on .  We don't even  have  voter id IN this country to vote for god sakes   and any thing can be faked  with out the real person showing up at the polls  with id you will  never know the truth .   

Edited by phantom

1 minute ago, phantom said:

cover  up  the powers that be  most  think its best to not tell half the country they got cheated  because it creates  instability  in the government  and they would rather just let it go .  The cheating started  4 years ago and still is going on .  we don't even  have  voter id IN this country to vote for god sakes   and any thing can be faked  with out the real person showing up at the polls  with id you will  never know the truth .  

Or perhaps there simply is no evidence (nor has there ever been) of widespread voter fraud. This has been repeatedly demonstrated by both Democrat and Republican led investigations. 

• Haha 1