looks like democrats going to try and steal the election

7 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Or perhaps there simply is no evidence (nor has there ever been) of widespread voter fraud. This has been repeatedly demonstrated by both Democrat and Republican led investigations. 

So why   are democrat's so scared to investigate it then?  The  optics looks like they are hiding something why do they always vote  against voter id  laws  then  its obvious because they want the ability to cheat  that's why  .  if they can fake money they can fake mail in ballots .

but you cant fake people going to polls with a ID 

this is not a right or left thing its a security thing .

Edited by phantom

Just now, phantom said:

So why   are democrat's so scared to investigate it then?  The  optics looks like they are hiding something why do they always vote  against voter id  laws  then  its obvious because they want the ability to cheat  that's why  .  

Trump’s lawsuits are being rejected by Republican judges. There is no evidence of widespread fraud or cause to stall the transition. 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Trump’s lawsuits are being rejected by Republican judges. There is no evidence of widespread fraud or cause to stall the transition. 

lets wait and see Hilary did the same thing when she lost got lawyers to investigate. There needs to be audit  don't do it and people will not trust this outcome .  and even then all the Russia bs for 4 years while sleepy joe never got a negative word from the media  is rigging  in itself half the people who voted for him  have no clue who sleepy joe is LOL  

Edited by phantom

1 hour ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

anyway what policies  that trump did  don't you like   ?  2 dollar gasoline ? less illegals  less war ? better economy ? better stock market ?

seems like  many just don't like his personality .

• Like 1

If they take the Senate, let me remind you what Biden, Harris, Schumer, and Pelosi will do.

They will insist Trump "stole the Supreme Court" and endeavor to pack the Court. They will also endeavor to pack the Senate by advancing statehood for Washington, DC, and Puerto Rico. In a final blow to our Republic, they will attempt to abolish the Electoral College.

Of course, to ultimately succeed in their effort to overtake the Rule of Law with their statist rule of men, they must undermine the last defense of American Liberty, the Second Amendment. Biden and Harris will start chipping away at that "palladium of the Liberties of the Republic" on Day One.

If this election outcome is allowed to stand, in spite of all the evidence of voter manipulation and fraud, we will be watching the death of America.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Grouse said:

If they take the Senate, let me remind you what Biden, Harris, Schumer, and Pelosi will do.

They will insist Trump "stole the Supreme Court" and endeavor to pack the Court. They will also endeavor to pack the Senate by advancing statehood for Washington, DC, and Puerto Rico. In a final blow to our Republic, they will attempt to abolish the Electoral College.

Of course, to ultimately succeed in their effort to overtake the Rule of Law with their statist rule of men, they must undermine the last defense of American Liberty, the Second Amendment. Biden and Harris will start chipping away at that "palladium of the Liberties of the Republic" on Day One.

If this election outcome is allowed to stand, in spite of all the evidence of voter manipulation and fraud, we will be watching the death of America.

Hear! Hear! 

• Like 1

You are talking about trump now,right?

What Trump is doing right now is sick, not releasing funds for the transition team, firing department heads. We are truly screwed as a country if this continues. He is trying to take down America and remain in power and people just don’t see it. He is not going to go quietly and we are in for big trouble

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

19 minutes ago, Chef said:

What Trump is doing right now is sick, not releasing funds for the transition team, firing department heads. We are truly screwed as a country if this continues. He is trying to take down America and remain in power and people just don’t see it. He is not going to go quietly and we are in for big trouble

Nor should he, until all of the challenges to this massive fraud have been addressed and the vote count is legally certified.  For him to concede would be to allow fraud to win.  

You guys wouldn't accept the final score in a football game if one call was challenged, yet you want to hand the country over to a party that may have illegally stuffed the ballots to win the Presidency?

I believe Gore had 37 days to contest the 2000 election.  Nobody on the GOP side made such inane accusations about his election challenges.

According to American lore, a woman asked Founding Father Benjamin Franklin, who had just adjourned from the Constitutional Convention, what sort of government the august body had just created. His answer was blunt, accurate, and cautionary: "A republic, Madam, if you can keep it." Whether accurately portrayed or not, the truth of this vignette survived Franklin's life and will continue to remain true: A democratic republic cannot exist without an informed, politically active people. Otherwise, its people are subject to "intrigue," to borrow a word from Franklin's era.

The only thing that can be counted on is that the Left will do everything it can to gain power. The so-called "national popular vote" movement — the goal of which is to undermine the Electoral College through multi-state voting pacts — is one example of this aim. 

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Grouse said:

I believe Gore had 37 days to contest the 2000 election.  Nobody on the GOP side made such inane accusations about his election challenges.

As imperfect as Gore was, he did not have the reputation that Trump has made for himself with his false and contradictory statements, conspiracy theories, tweeting in the middle of the night, etc, etc.    Trump has made his own bed and now he's got to sleep in it.

24 minutes ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

One of the three biggest regrets of my life is that I have to answer no to this question. However, I have many friends and family that served and all agree it would be better to not have their ballots accepted than to accept a fraudulent success.

Well, I did serve.

I can think of nothing more demoralizing than not having my vote counted while serving the country overseas. I would expect nothing less though from sycophants of a President who repeatedly shows a lack of respect for the military. Trump voted by mail btw, should we throw his ballot out as well ?

• Like 1

Nor should he, until all of the challenges to this massive fraud have been addressed and the vote count is legally certified.  For him to concede would be to allow fraud to win.  
You guys wouldn't accept the final score in a football game if one call was challenged, yet you want to hand the country over to a party that may have illegally stuffed the ballots to win the Presidency?
According to American lore, a woman asked Founding Father Benjamin Franklin, who had just adjourned from the Constitutional Convention, what sort of government the august body had just created. His answer was blunt, accurate, and cautionary: "A republic, Madam, if you can keep it." Whether accurately portrayed or not, the truth of this vignette survived Franklin's life and will continue to remain true: A democratic republic cannot exist without an informed, politically active people. Otherwise, its people are subject to "intrigue," to borrow a word from Franklin's era.
The only thing that can be counted on is that the Left will do everything it can to gain power. The so-called "national popular vote" movement — the goal of which is to undermine the Electoral College through multi-state voting pacts — is one example of this aim. 

Gore contested the count in one state not the legitimacy of our entire democracy

Well, I did serve.
I can think of nothing more demoralizing than not having my vote counted while serving the country overseas. I would expect nothing less though from sycophants of a President who repeatedly shows a lack of respect for the military. Trump voted by mail btw, should we throw his ballot out as well ?

Thank you for your service!
Yes his vote should be thrown out as well. Regardless of who wins, wouldn’t you want a fair contest?

Yes his vote should be thrown out as well. Regardless of who wins, wouldn’t you want a fair contest?

Not really sure how mail in votes are not fair ? There are plenty of states where it’s been done for years. Including AZ where Trump is gaining ground as a result of counting... you don’t see him challenging it there wake up

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chef said:

Not really sure how mail in votes are not fair ? There are plenty of states where it’s been done for years. Including AZ where Trump is gaining ground as a result of counting... you don’t see him challenging it there wake up

Mail in votes have never been done before.  ABSENTEE ballots have been done before, but they are requested, verified by registration, vetted and signature checked, plus have a witness signature as well.

Massive mailings of ballots to everyone and anyone has never been done prior to 2020 and opened up all areas possible for voter fraud.

• Like 1

Mail in votes have never been done before.  ABSENTEE ballots have been done before, but they are requested, verified by registration, vetted and signature checked, plus have a witness signature as well.
Massive mailings of ballots to everyone and anyone has never been done prior to 2020 and opened up all areas possible for voter fraud.

Did that happened in any of the contested states? Pa as a example ballots were requested

5 minutes ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

We had a fair election, everything else is just deflection because your guy lost. 

Republicans are in charge of elections in PA and GA, what reason would they have to swing the results toward Biden ? I also still have yet to hear a reason why Democrats would rig it for Biden, but fail to do so for the House/Senate candidates. Are those votes also in question ? 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Grouse said:

Yes , I agree , there is a difference between absentee and mail in ballots . I voted early myself  and noticed, while standing in line , that a lot of people were showing up with mail in ballots and throwing them away to vote in person . Now , of course , that’s the responsible thing to do and what you should be doing so that you’re not voting twice . But , I’m wondering: how many people actually voted twice and if so , would it be caught ? How many people were sent ballots that weren’t legitimateMy registered voters and sent back ? If they don’t check signatures and verify registration, residency , etc ., Could be ALOT of illegal votes counted . I’m not saying they’re we’re or they’re weren’t , just saying I wouldn’t be surprised if that were the case and there was , indeed , fraud going on and that  ultimately , Substantial evidence  will surface validating it . 

• Like 1

We had a fair election, everything else is just deflection because your guy lost. 
Republicans are in charge of elections in PA and GA, what reason would they have to swing the results toward Biden ? I also still have yet to hear a reason why Democrats would rig it for Biden, but fail to do so for the House/Senate candidates. Are those votes also in question ? 

Why else would they want mail in ballots? So the dead and non existent could vote! Why did they fight for not requiring ID to vote in person? So ppl could vote multiple times.
The dems are all about fraud in this election and you are buying right into their deception.
Remember how 37 days after Gore won in 2000, W was named pres? Trump WILL get his second term once all the dem BS is thrown out.

8 minutes ago, cachemoney said:

Democrats run PA , actually , especially in Philly where the count mattered most . Gov is Democrat , as is the Mayor of  Philly . Besides , I’m not sure that it matters who runs the state ; more important , is the Mail in ballots system Created with lots of potential for fraud . Again, if no one is validating ballots , doesn’t matter who’s counting 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

Why else would they want mail in ballots? So the dead and non existent could vote! Why did they fight for not requiring ID to vote in person? So ppl could vote multiple times.
The dems are all about fraud in this election and you are buying right into their deception.
Remember how 37 days after Gore won in 2000, W was named pres? Trump WILL get his second term once all the dem BS is thrown out.

That should be very easy to prove then. I look forward to seeing the evidence showing it.