looks like democrats going to try and steal the election

4 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Yes , I agree , there is a difference between absentee and mail in ballots . I voted early myself  and noticed, while standing in line , that a lot of people were showing up with mail in ballots and throwing them away to vote in person . Now , of course , that’s the responsible thing to do and what you should be doing so that you’re not voting twice . But , I’m wondering: how many people actually voted twice and if so , would it be caught ? How many people were sent ballots that weren’t legitimateMy registered voters and sent back ? If they don’t check signatures and verify registration, residency , etc ., Could be ALOT of illegal votes counted . I’m not saying they’re we’re or they’re weren’t , just saying I wouldn’t be surprised if that were the case and there was , indeed , fraud going on and that  ultimately , Substantial evidence  will surface validating it . 

This is the problem with Trumpism: he preys on the stupidity and laziness of folks to advance false narratives. Then his followers simply parrot him and propose fictitious scenarios without actually understanding the process they question. 

In New York if you vote by mail, you are allowed to show up at your voting site and vote in person if you’ve changed your mind or if you fear that your mailed ballot will not arrive in time to be counted. The system is design to reject the mailed in vote if you also submit an in person vote. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

This is the problem with Trumpism: he preys on the stupidity and laziness of folks to advance false narratives. Then his followers simply parrot him and propose fictitious scenarios without actually understanding the process they question. 

In New York if you vote by mail, you are allowed to show up at your voting site and vote in person if you’ve changed your mind or if you fear that your mailed ballot will not arrive in time to be counted. The system is design to reject the mailed in vote if you also submit an in person vote. 

Correct I requested a mail in ballot but voted in person. They asked me about my mail and and I said I didn’t send it in. They said the system would reject it as a duplicate any way and I voted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, squirrelwhisperer said:

Why else would they want mail in ballots? So the dead and non existent could vote! Why did they fight for not requiring ID to vote in person? So ppl could vote multiple times.
The dems are all about fraud in this election and you are buying right into their deception.
Remember how 37 days after Gore won in 2000, W was named pres? Trump WILL get his second term once all the dem BS is thrown out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Voting by mail options were made widely available because we are in the middle of a generational global pandemic. Furthermore, increasing voting access is a good thing for Democracy. 

Let’s do a mental exercise. Play out this voter fraud scenario that you propose for us. Give me a play by play. We’ll game out the feasibility that your technique may actually be implemented to commit widespread voter fraud. 

Honestly, if extensive investigation reveals no widespread voter fraud, I would be in full support of expanding mail-in voting beyond absentee and especially early voting. It felt nice to be able to vote early this year, especially since my wife works late on Tuesdays, I would have had to stand in line with my 2 year old in order to vote this year if I had to make election day. Since that wasn't the case, I found a slow time and work, jumped in line and in 30 minutes I was done.

The number of voters from every walk of life this year was spectacular! I was proud to see so many of my fellow citizens acting on their civic duty. 

Edited by Splitear
  • Like 2

57 minutes ago, Splitear said:

The number of voters from every walk of life this year was spectacular! I was proud to see so many of my fellow citizens acting on their civic duty. 

Yeah , I am not interested in how anyone voted just nice too see so many voting .... highest in history I believe ?

• Like 1

Just now, GreeneHunter said:

Yeah , I am not interested in how anyone voted just nice too see so many voting .... highest in history I believe ?

That's what I've heard. Biden received the highest ever for a Presidential ticket, followed closely by President Trump with the 2nd highest vote count ever. Something that we can all be proud of. Americans showed up!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Yes , you’re allowed to show up and vote in person , of course , but can you vote twice ? Do you trust the system to catch a double vote ? That’s what I’m saying . Don’t know if it would or wouldn’t , just saying I would t be surprised - with all the chaos surrounding the election this year- if it would not . 

Also , I read that slot of people received ballots not requested and they were blanket mailing them in certain areas . If someone not registered to vote was to get one , could they fill it out , sign it and vote ? Maybe IDK 

And , if this indeed did happen , BOTH sides should be concerned , because if we lose faith and trust in our election process , our Republic goes out the window I’m afraid 

As an aside , not really sure why you referred to my Comments as Trumpism and suggested he was preying upon the weak minded ness of his followers . Does voting for a certain candidate make them a Follower ? Are you Biden follower,  or , did you just vote for him because you agreed with his policies more ?  
I have been more than critical of Trump over his Presidency , especially over his handling of the pandemic so I’m no Trumper . Also , I clearly posed it as a rhetorical question hoping for feedback and a discussion ; not presenting it as a fact . You guys complain when conservatives are insulting to your side and I agree with that sentiment but then, hypocritically , do it yourselves . No need to insult , keep it respectful !! 

• Like 2

Why doesn't everyone accept the fact the election has not been certified and no winner has been legally declared.  Trump has every right to contest the election results and present the evidence to prove his case.

Assuming there is nothing to challenge, no evidence and no need to verify your country's election integrity for the benefit of ALL voters, is a totalitarian mindset and dangerous to the future of our republic.

If it is proven the election was valid, Biden will be POTUS.  Protesting the process of proving it was valid, is where the danger lies.  

Nobody should ever trust the govt without question.  What ever happened to the old 1960's era mantra, "Question Authority!"  Seems people who are on the left only want to do it when it doesn't seem to be on their side.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, cachemoney said:

We had a fair election, everything else is just deflection because your guy lost. 

Republicans are in charge of elections in PA and GA, what reason would they have to swing the results toward Biden ? I also still have yet to hear a reason why Democrats would rig it for Biden, but fail to do so for the House/Senate candidates. Are those votes also in question ? 

The cheaters were in a hurry to get Biden in, and did not want to waste time "voting" on down ballet stuff. All about cheating in volume.

2 hours ago, Merlot said:

The cheaters were in a hurry to get Biden in, and did not want to waste time "voting" on down ballet stuff. All about cheating in volume.

or they made a deal with some on the other side like mitt Romney and other rino"s    to only mess with the trump vote  some of these guys will do  anything to get trump  out anything is possible  they have the media on there side , big tech  and the  the 900 pound gorilla china on bidens side .  

55 minutes ago, phantom said:

or they made a deal with some on the other side like mitt Romney and other rino"s    to only mess with the trump vote  some of these guys will do  anything to get trump  out anything is possible  they have the media on there side , big tech  and the  the 900 pound gorilla china on bidens side .  

Hey @phantom, you currently have 149 post... of that 149 only a grand total of 39 post are in forums sections outside of Political Discussions. Of that 39 the vast majority of those are in the General Chit Chat forum....... you got about 10-13 posts total that are vaguely about the main subject of this site...... Do you even hunt?  

15 minutes ago, ChrisW74 said:

Hey @phantom, you currently have 149 post... of that 149 only a grand total of 39 post are in forums sections outside of Political Discussions. Of that 39 the vast majority of those are in the General Chit Chat forum....... you got about 10-13 posts total that are vaguely about the main subject of this site...... Do you even hunt?  

haha I actually misread your post count... you actually have 327 total posts... LMAO..  you are over 80% (approaching 90%) political posts hahaha

1 hour ago, phantom said:

And I thought liberals were sore losers in 2016....

43 minutes ago, ChrisW74 said:

some times and you ?

Just now, Splitear said:

And I thought liberals were sore losers in 2016....

what makes you even think i like trump?  I don't just don't think biden a guy who didn't come out the basement to talk to voters and makes billion dollar  deals with china as VP should be president  .  

1 minute ago, phantom said:

what makes you even think i like trump?  I don't just don't think biden a guy who didn't come out the basement to talk to voters and makes billion dollar  deals with china as VP should be president  .  

Then tell us mighty Phantom, who did you vote for?

2 minutes ago, Splitear said:

Then tell us mighty Phantom, who did you vote for?

I'm a registered democrat did not vote for trump last time but  saw the dickhead ran the economy well was not a warmonger  and decided  he deserved  to be there for another 4 years   after the bullshit they pulled on him  just because the guy is a asshole personally does not give anyone the excuse to set the guy up like that . that asshole ran the country better then they did and that's why they all want him out its that simple both sides .

1 minute ago, phantom said:

I'm a registered democrat did not vote for trump last time but  saw the dickhead ran the economy well was not a warmonger  and decided  he deserved  to be there for another 4 years   after the bullshit they pulled on him  just because the guy is a asshole personally does not give anyone the excuse to set the guy up like that . that asshole ran the country better then they did and that's why they all want him out its that simple both sides .

Oh, so you did vote for Trump, and you are now acting as a troll on a hunting forum because you’re mad because your guy lost. You’re a sore loser with too much free time, got it! I won’t waste anymore of my time on you then. Good Day!

12 minutes ago, Splitear said:

Nope, I don’t. Still doesn’t change the fact that you’re a sore loser. 

what ever enjoy 2 dollar gas while you can if that guy gets in there  it is going to go to 4 or 5 .

you basically voted to raze your cost of living and make china richer  with a biden presidency hope it was worth it .

Edited by phantom

8 minutes ago, Splitear said:

Like I’m going to take advice from an internet troll. Fat chance!

I cant help suicidal people .

yea cheap energy and a good economy less war was a bad thing  you been brainwashed .

biden belongs in a nursing home  . 

Edited by phantom

4 minutes ago, phantom said:

I cant help suicidal people .

yea cheap energy and a good economy less war was a bad thing  you been brainwashed .

biden belongs in a nursing home  . 

image.jpeg.34f48aa10e08154fafcc12b40a07ce7f.jpeg

I am done with you Phantom troll, you bring nothing constructive to the table. 

Edited by Splitear