looks like democrats going to try and steal the election

1 hour ago, Grouse said:

Nope.  I was referring to the people who support the party of child molesters, pedophiles and perverted sexual activity of all sorts.  Not saying that's going on at the Biden rallies, but how would we know, since the media would never report it.  I'm sure there's quite a bit of drug use going on there and they never clean up the mess they make.  That's the antithesis of a MAGA rally.

Wow. Get some help. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Grouse said:

Nope.  I was referring to the people who support the party of child molesters, pedophiles and perverted sexual activity of all sorts.  Not saying that's going on at the Biden rallies, but how would we know, since the media would never report it.  I'm sure there's quite a bit of drug use going on there and they never clean up the mess they make.  That's the antithesis of a MAGA rally.

I think anything you've said before or from here on in will be completely ignored after the above post.  Like there aren't any republicans who are perverts or drug users??  I'm sure Trump himself has a laundry list of perverted things he's done in his life.  Of course you'd never believe any of it.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Grouse said:

Haha,i am really starting to love this political section. You guys are crazier than i could have imagined,keep the good stuff coming please...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, steve863 said:

I think anything you've said before or from here on in will be completely ignored after the above post.  Like there aren't any republicans who are perverts or drug users??  I'm sure Trump himself has a laundry list of perverted things he's done in his life.  Of course you'd never believe any of it.

Republicans and conservatives keep it private.  Nothing Trump has done would surprise me, but he never did any of it as President.  Can Democrats say the same?  Perverted leftists pass laws to make sexual perversion and drug abuse a legislated right so nobody can stop it.  They have tried to "normalize" so much immoral and valueless perverted activity, they have no idea what morals and values are anymore.

I welcome leftists ignoring me.  It's better than listening to them attacking me rather than the points I make. Now if you consider yourself a liberal, rather than a leftist, look into the difference.  Liberals are all about freedom, whereas leftists want to silence everyone who disagrees with them.  They're totalitarian authoritarians, not unlike the Soviets were.  It's Communism and tyranny against the individual.

Is that you?

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, Grouse said:

Republicans and conservatives keep it private.  Nothing Trump has done would surprise me, but he never did any of it as President.  Can Democrats say the same?  Perverted leftists pass laws to make sexual perversion and drug abuse a legislated right so nobody can stop it.  They have tried to "normalize" so much immoral and valueless perverted activity, they have no idea what morals and values are anymore.

I welcome leftists ignoring me.  It's better than listening to them attacking me rather than the points I make. Now if you consider yourself a liberal, rather than a leftist, look into the difference.  Liberals are all about freedom, whereas leftists want to silence everyone who disagrees with them.  They're totalitarian authoritarians, not unlike the Soviets were.  It's Communism and tyranny against the individual.

Is that you?

You are one sad and repressed individual... 

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

You are one sad and repressed individual... 

This is why  you are who you are  the brainwashing started in schools . They  are on the  gov cheese so obviously they think more gov is best  the result is you pay more for school  and get a brainwashing .

• Like 1

Yeah, but so are most football games, outdoor concerts Indy and Nascar racing, etc. And we can't have those either.

Are you outside the whole time at a football
Game or are there indoor areas in the stadium. Come on man this isn’t that hard.... did you see the live from the woods thread today... there are now forum members dealing with this

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grouse is right , actually . They were busting Trumps chops  back in The late summer / early fall for holding large rallies , calling “ Super Spreader Events “ and they were all outdoors. If that was wrong then so were the Biden victory celebrations . There is always a double standard in politics in terms of the way the media covers and treats Democrats vs Republicans ; it’s sickening . 

( Sorry , wrong quote referenced. I was referring to the “ outside vs inside , youCant be that dumb “ quote from Chef ) 

Hey rocket scientist, Trump put people on busses with no masks to get to some of these rallies.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Chef said:

Hey MAGA Morons DHS just came out and said this was one of the Most secure elections we have ever had

And like any Liberal I have encountered and attempted to have civil dialogue with  (With the possible exception being a dude in my hunting club Who’s cool as hell and we agree to disagree , which is fine ) , you always seem to feel the need to resort to insults and name calling : Why? 

In every one of your posts , you always have a quick come back , yet offer no proof . For example , You just said , in response to my post that”  Trump put people on buses without masks “ Really ? How do you know ? We’re you there ? And he personally did this ? Or , was he complicit in their not wearing masks cuz he didn’t enforce a mask wearing mandate at his rallies ? 

All of the MAGA rallies I’ve seen I TV it looks like everyone’s wearing a mask , but I wouldn’t swear to it that everyone had one on. 

And , Did everyone at Biden’s celebration wear A mask ? You sure ? 

You seem to take the dialogue very personal ; no need to IMHO . Relax and engage in the discussion and refrain from personal attacks and your arguments may go a lot further . RELAX!! 

6 minutes ago, Chef said:

Hey rocket scientist, Trump put people on busses with no masks to get to some of these rallies.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chef said:

Also, in Arizona court today a trump lawyer stated no we don’t have evidence of fraud. We just believe there may have been a few honest mistakes made..

Give up already

He made headway in PA today and hearings are being conducted in MI and a full recount in GA , don’t be so sure 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Chef said:

Game or are there indoor areas in the stadium. Come on man this isn’t that hard.... did you see the live from the woods thread today... there are now forum members dealing with this

It’s not that hard to live safely either. There’s easy ways to enter a football stadium in a socially distanced manner, especially with a reduced crowd. This pic is how my wife and I watched the last Indycar race at Watkins Glen. 
Tell me what we were doing wrong here, and why this couldn’t happen this year?

B50FAC5B-1F65-4338-9460-350627CB8CBA.jpeg

• Like 1

He made headway in PA today and hearings are being conducted in MI and a full recount in GA , don’t be so sure 

Not really headway in PA he’s down by 50k votes that ruling deals with less than 3k Michigan he’s down by 120k or so votes nothing changing there.... Georgia did a audit today to see if they think the recount will have and effect and they said it wont.... Biden is up 14k votes in GA any recount we have ever had in this country the largest change was 333 votes wake up and get ur head out of ur ass

59 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Trump lawyers will use 14th amendment   to  throw out all those shifty  mail in ballots  most are   unconstitutional  because the standers are not the same as going to a polling place  

the 14th amendment says  

No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

states like pa  did it messed up did not let poll watchers in the counting room   and other shifty  crap 

this violated  the equal protection of the law   part of the 14th amendment . 

you cant have lax standards in one area and strict  standers in other  areas or have no poll watchers . you cant have  unsolicited  mail in ballots in a presidential  election  when its  illegal in other parts of the country  these laws clearly   don't make for a  fair and transparent  elections  and violet all the voters rights  who voted in person .     will have to see if that's enough to put him over the top 

Edited by phantom
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Chef said:

Not really headway in PA he’s down by 50k votes that ruling deals with less than 3k Michigan he’s down by 120k or so votes nothing changing there.... Georgia did a audit today to see if they think the recount will have and effect and they said it wont.... Biden is up 14k votes in GA any recount we have ever had in this country the largest change was 333 votes wake up and get ur head out of ur ass

Couldn’t resist huh 

Did black belt say in another post this guys was a nice guy ?? Lol 

1 hour ago, Chef said:

so what do you want biden to do if he becomes president? 

just wondering ,   do you think we are all getting a big bag of money   from the big guy that he got from  china like hunter did ?:)  

2 hours ago, phantom said:

so what do you want biden to do if he becomes president? 

just wondering ,   do you think we are all getting a big bag of money   from the big guy that he got from  china like hunter did ?:)  

There’s plenty good stuff in his agenda. But honestly, merely having a president who doesn’t embarrass America would suffice. 

Edited by Versatile_Hunter
  • Haha 4

On 11/11/2020 at 12:39 PM, Northcountryman said:

Oh, I also wanted to comment on this part of your post : “Uninformed  right wingers” ? That’s a bit of hyperbole don’t you think? And “don’t hide behind soft suggestions”? What does that even mean anyway? Please explain , What exactly am I hiding behind ?
Because my post wasn’t loaded with histrionics and insults towards the left  I guess? 

Like  I said before , Questioning the process is healthy IMHO and does not make one A “ right winger “ or  Trump devotee . If there truly was fraud in this election it behooves BOTH sides to call it out , correct it and ensure it never happens again ; that’s all I’m saying . 

Finally, “does more violence?” Wow, More hyperbole 
And how is that? 

We’re Just having a discussion here Aren’t we and I think you’re taking  it way too seriously lol 

You exemplify how “question everything”  somehow becomes “know nothing.”