Free electric Conn organ

Selling an electric Conn organ model 551 purchased by my mother-in-law in 1972 for $2,000. I have the original receipt. It works and founds great. It is 24 inches deep by 46 inches wide by 39 inches tall. I am remolding and it must go. Must pick up at my house near Cobleskill NY you will need several strong people and a truck or flat bed trailer. It is a few feet from my front door. You can pull up close to the door. Please text me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, GreeneHunter said:

Change your Title " Free " ???

Last I knew $2000 was not free? But he may have meant that his MIL spent that much for it in 72?

It is a cool organ. But my wife says no more music stuff! If I'm not gigging, then I don't need it!

Hope it finds a good home.

19 minutes ago, grampy said:

Last I knew $2000 was not free? But he may have meant that his MIL spent that much for it in 72?

It is a cool organ. But my wife says no more music stuff! If I'm not gigging, then I don't need it!

Hope it finds a good home.

That's why I corrected my posting , did not realize it went through !

Yes it is free. The original price my Mother-in-law paid back in 1972 was $2,000.00 plus tax but I want it to go to someone who will use and enjoy it therefore it is free. It may take someone to pay something to move it if they can not do it themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...