Looking at the states that aren't done counting vote's, yet favor Trump and I'm assuming will go to Trump, it looks like neither candidate will make it to the 270 vote count needed to win office.
So what happens then ???
What happens if no presidential candidate receives a majority of the Electoral College votes?
If no candidate receives a majority of electoral votes, the House of Representatives elects the President from the three candidates who received the most electoral votes.
Each state delegation has one vote.
The Senate elects the Vice President from the two vice presidential candidates with the most electoral votes.

The last time this happened in a presidential race, was in the early 1800's.

How about they govern together but Trump is in charge of the blue states and Biden the red. 
I would watch that show. 
At least NY would probably benefit from that

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

On 11/4/2020 at 3:25 PM, left field said:

How about they govern together but Trump is in charge of the blue states and Biden the red. 

I would watch that show. 

How about this .

the electoral  vote in states needs to be split up  big cities should not be in  control how the rest of the state votes for president as it is now you got nyc  a small part of the state taking all the electoral vote for all of new York state  that means that even if all of upstate votes mostly or all  red it does not matter for president your vote is not counted .  why should one  small area of the state have all the say .   If you look at a map by counties  most of those are red  not blue in this country . 

Edited by phantom
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, phantom said:

How about this .

the electoral  vote in states needs to be split up  big cities should not be in  control how the rest of the state votes for president as it is now you got nyc  a small part of the state taking all the electoral vote for all of new York state  that means that even if all of upstate votes mostly or all  red it does not matter for president your vote is not counted .  why should one  small area of the state have all the say .   If you look at a map by counties  most of those are red  not blue in this country . 

960537_81_90771_DrdO3qFgW-1.gif

Edited by ChrisW74
gif didn't load correctly first time

How about this .

We'd finally get a new governor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, phantom said:

How about this .

Its been that way for years; thats why I'd seriously like to see the rest of New York State secede from  NYC and form a new state called Northern New York!! :pleasantry:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChrisW74 said:

960537_81_90771_DrdO3qFgW-1.gif

There is a disproportional  amount of special  interest  groups in those blue areas  .  if you separated  them from the population in those places  even  big cities would not be voting blue  in every  election more like purple .  

18 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Its been that way for years; thats why I'd seriously like to see the rest of New York State secede from  NYC and form a new state called Northern New York!! :pleasantry:

I think maine   splits there electoral vote  for that reason so people in the country side  can have some say . no taxation with out representation !! we all pay  fed  government tax no matter what part of a state you live  so why don't we get a say in picking the president with part of the electoral vote?  why  are we paying tax in a system that gives  us no say in picking a president ?  the way it is now NYC  Chicago and LA  is picking the president  looks like . 

Edited by phantom

7 hours ago, phantom said:

There is a disproportional  amount of special  interest  groups in those blue areas  .  if you separated  them from the population in those places  even  big cities would not be voting blue  in every  election more like purple .  

a "disproportional  amount of special  interest  groups"  has something to do w/ the vast population density difference? puff puff PASS bro

1 hour ago, ChrisW74 said:

a "disproportional  amount of special  interest  groups"  has something to do w/ the vast population density difference? puff puff PASS bro

why  should people who live outside big cities   which  is more then half the nation pay  federal income tax then and property tax  ? when they  have  no say  in who is  president  ?  

most Americans  don't live in big cities  those few citys  are overly  represented  in the electoral  collage.  

Edited by phantom

On 11/8/2020 at 5:55 PM, phantom said:

why  should people who live outside big cities   which  is more then half the nation pay  federal income tax then and property tax  ? when they  have  no say  in who is  president  ?  

most Americans  don't live in big cities  those few citys  are overly  represented  in the electoral  collage.  

can you direct me to where a urban vs rural tax collection comparison is listed so I can further educate myself on that?

umm, NY state is about 19.5 million, NYC alone is about 8.4 million and that does not include any other urban area in the whole state like Albany.  Do you have a site that has a population density comparison that supports your statement or are ya just pulling statements from a convenient rectal orifice? I'd actually be interested in reading the details.

5 hours ago, ChrisW74 said:

can you direct me to where a urban vs rural tax collection comparison is listed so I can further educate myself on that?

umm, NY state is about 19.5 million, NYC alone is about 8.4 million and that does not include any other urban area in the whole state like Albany.  Do you have a site that has a population density comparison that supports your statement or are ya just pulling statements from a convenient rectal orifice? I'd actually be interested in reading the details.

look it up for your self and I was talking about all states  not just new new york   but over half of the people in this state don't live in nyc  .