Got.a problem with a black smart woman? I guess that makes two strikes in your count. Pathetic.
If you want to get technical she identified as an Indian lady up until a year or so ago

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

If you want to get technical she identified as an Indian lady up until a year or so ago

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Sure,I will go with that. I could have written non white,that is the point.

Sure,I will go with that. I could have written non white,that is the point.
The point being it doesn't matter what race/nationality background she claims to be. She's a lying cheating skank hoe with zero accomplishments to her name

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

The point being it doesn't matter what race/nationality background she claims to be. She's a lying cheating skank hoe with zero accomplishments to her name

#WeDemandADislikeButton

That is your opinion and i think you got two strikes as well. Carry on...

14 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Got.a problem with a black smart woman? I guess that makes two strikes in your count. Pathetic.

The liberal is strong with this one ,typical reply racist.... I put Hillary and Kamala in the same category has nothing to do with color. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Grouse said:

I have a problem with a corrupt woman politician who lies about her race.

You guys are funny..Anything but arian is just not cool. Thanks to colonization there has been a little bit of mixing of races going on..Can one be more than one ? Impossible to grasp for some.

She has a bad background just like joe, out of the 150 dem candidates wasn’t she the first out? She wasn’t well received until joe “picked” her as running mate. She was a play that he used. He’ll be “president” for a year, step down and pass it to her then we’re really screwed. Their anti 2nd Amendment plans and taxes will kill this country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Politicians do not like Honesty , so stop it !   LOL

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Yeah,they are both bitches to you insecure manly men.

Well first of all, again typical liberal has to resort to name calling for a reply. Second just because I do not like them or their values I do not consider them bitches. I have a tremendous amount of respect for women and I think smart intelligent woman are very attractive no matter the color .I’m married to one who makes twice as much money as I do, so not too worried about being a manly man, even though she says I am. 

Edited by rob-c
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, rob-c said:

Well first of all, again typical liberal has to resort to name calling for a reply. Second just because I do not like them or their values I do not consider them bitches. I have a tremendous amount of respect for women and I think smart intelligent woman are very attractive.I’m married to one who makes twice as much money as I do, so not to worried about being a manly man, even though she says I am. 

I think that puts you in the minority here if you respect women judging by the comments here. People are pretty quick to use the b-word which i think is another b-word.

58 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

You guys are funny..Anything but arian is just not cool. Thanks to colonization there has been a little bit of mixing of races going on..Can one be more than one ? Impossible to grasp for some.

When it is used to advance ones self in the political arena and win votes, it is just another form of corruption.  People who are corrupt will stop at nothing to win.  And when they win, we lose.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Grouse said:

When it is used to advance ones self in the political arena and win votes, it is just another form of corruption.  People who are corrupt will stop at nothing to win.  And when they win, we lose.

These accusations are absurd. Every single one is 100% fitting for Trump. Harris proudly displaying her mixed race background is corrupt? Have you not been awake for the last 4 years?

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

These accusations are absurd. Every single one is 100% fitting for Trump. Harris proudly displaying her mixed race background is corrupt? Have you not been awake for the last 4 years?

What's corrupt is her displaying her race disingenuously while attacking Americans as racists in order to win votes.  She also called Biden racist, corrupt and demented, but changed her tune when he made her VP running mate.  The women is a liar and a cheater, and it goes way back to her early days trying to get into office any way she could.  She is the farthest thing from respectable in American politics today.  If she becomes POTUS, she will declare war on everything she hates about America, including white men, hunters and gun owners.  I'll ask for your opinion when that happens.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

Personally, no. I'd be more than happy to pull the lever for Candace Owens if she decides to run. But I have an extremely tough time understanding how anyone who calls themselves a man, or sportsperson, will just willingly vote away their freedoms because they dislike (or probably are jealous) of a president that represents the way of life we have had for almost 250 years. You do realize that Biden & Beto want to take our guns away, and Kamala Ho-ris supports BLM & defunding the police, or have you just been drinking at the liberal fountain because you hate our president so much? If she was so strong, why is California such a disaster, and what will she do differently once Sleepy Joe is committed or mysteriously dies after a year or so in office and she takes over?

Edited by Uncle Nicky
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Personally, no. I'd be more than happy to pull the lever for Candace Owens if she decides to run. But I have an extremely tough time understanding how anyone who calls themselves a man, or sportsperson, will just willingly vote away their freedoms because they dislike (or probably are jealous) of a president that represents the way of life we have had for almost 250 years. You do realize that Biden & Beto want to take our guns away, and Kamala Ho-ris supports BLM & defunding the police, or have you just been drinking at the liberal fountain because you hate our president so much? If she was so strong, why is California such a disaster, and what will she do differently once Sleepy Joe is committed or mysteriously dies after a year or so in office and she takes over?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk