23 minutes ago, Uncle Nicky said:

Personally, no. I'd be more than happy to pull the lever for Candace Owens if she decides to run. But I have an extremely tough time understanding how anyone who calls themselves a man, or sportsperson, will just willingly vote away their freedoms because they dislike (or probably are jealous) of a president that represents the way of life we have had for almost 250 years. You do realize that Biden & Beto want to take our guns away, and Kamala Ho-ris supports BLM & defunding the police, or have you just been drinking at the liberal fountain because you hate our president so much? If she was so strong, why is California such a disaster, and what will she do differently once Sleepy Joe is committed or mysteriously dies after a year or so in office and she takes over?

^^^^^ THIS! All day everyday! Especially here in NYS!

Anyone who cares about our 2ND Amendment rights would never have voted for our new "leaders"! We have a Governor who pisses our gun rights away any chance he gets! Now he'll have more ground to stand on again because the two people with the most power are on his side against guns. How soon we forget that the Safe Act was signed into law in the middle of the night so there couldn't be any debating or pro gun people/politicians stopping it.

Trump got our LEO's and Military some much needed funding to do their jobs, to reverse the funding cuts Obama put into place, that Biden supported! Don't forget how ISIS was formed either.

Taxes? Yeah that will be a fun ride.

Also don't forget that these morons who will take office in January want to cut funding for people getting disability, but at the same time want to increase welfare, allow illegals to get free money, and allow people who don't want to go back to work more money to sit home and collect more unemployment benefits then they do at their jobs. For those who pay attention, if there is an economic collapse, this just might be the duo to make it happen.

Some people just don't get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't see any of this ending well.

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

^^^^^ THIS! All day everyday! Especially here in NYS!

Anyone who cares about our 2ND Amendment rights would never have voted for our new "leaders"! We have a Governor who pisses our gun rights away any chance he gets! Now he'll have more ground to stand on again because the two people with the most power are on his side against guns. How soon we forget that the Safe Act was signed into law in the middle of the night so there couldn't be any debating or pro gun people/politicians stopping it.

Trump got our LEO's and Military some much needed funding to do their jobs, to reverse the funding cuts Obama put into place, that Biden supported! Don't forget how ISIS was formed either.

Taxes? Yeah that will be a fun ride.

Also don't forget that these morons who will take office in January want to cut funding for people getting disability, but at the same time want to increase welfare, allow illegals to get free money, and allow people who don't want to go back to work more money to sit home and collect more unemployment benefits then they do at their jobs. For those who pay attention, if there is an economic collapse, this just might be the duo to make it happen.

Some people just don't get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't see any of this ending well.

I am all out of likes today, but I am giving you one by proxy!:imsohappy:

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Larry said:

You think she’s smart. Candace Owens and Condoleezza Rice they are smart. she’s not and she not even black.

you can't question the honor or intelligence  of any democrat  let alone  a tan one  only  Republicans  and  independents  can be  dumb  and traitors   just  watch the news lately   .Orange man bad  democrat's good  and sadly millions   have been brainwashed into thinking this with out question  its a cult .

Edited by phantom

4 hours ago, Grouse said:

Just proves she's a woman with class that respects the country and it's institutions.  Now show a Democrat that said the same to Trump when he was elected.

NEW YORK (AP) — Hillary Clinton conceded the presidency to Donald Trump in a phone call early Wednesday morning, a stunning end to a campaign that appeared poised to make her the nation’s first female president right up until Election Day.

"I congratulated Trump and offered to do anything I could to make sure the transition was smooth," she writes, according to CNN.