He’s a big ahole!

27 minutes ago, NonTypical said:

The Dominnion voting software that was used in every one of the swing states had a glitch that was giving Trump votes to Biden. They have already found one county in Michigan that gave 6,000 votes to Biden. They have corrected it and given that county to Trump. Watch what happens when they start recounts in those states that used that software. 

Only in the swing states huh.  Sure. 

51 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Look, Trump is within his right to pursue legal action and prove his case before a judge. What he can’t be allowed to do is to undermine our democracy with baseless accusations. 
The fact is, there is nothing there, no matter how comforting that may be to you. If he manages to find a handful of miscounted votes, etc, it will not overcome the 4 million + votes Biden is leading by. The American people have spoken. 

He doesn’t need to come up with 4 million votes. We have something called the Electoral College. Maybe you should read up on election procedures. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Lever action said:
It's true, he was on his way to win with a landslide. He was way ahead in all the states he needed to win.700,000 in PA with 75% of the vote counted, then at 3am something I've never seen before in a election, 3 states quit counting that had Trump with a large lead, PA being one of them.Guess what? when they started counting again Biden was ahead in 2 of those states and within a couple days he caught up with Trump in PA. You say there's no voter fraud. Really?

No , they counted in person ballots first and the went to mail in ballots... Democrats voted majority by mail it’s not rocket science. This really isn’t difficult to understand for anyone who can read at a 4th grade level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Then let observers in to see the count. I understand a judgement was made, ordering vote observers into these counting places, but the dems will not obey. I also understand that some software isn't working properly, making the vote count very suspect. 
Looks like the supreme court will decide things. May take awhile. 

The observers were there

47 minutes ago, Just Lucky said:

You really believe that? 

You really believe it was a fair election, without fraud? Or are you ok with the fraud as long as Trump is out

It's really unbelievable. For 6 weeks, 20 years ago, guys like chef were hanging on every chad in Florida, looking for a rat...today, nothing to see here. Biden stumbled through his speech tonight, catching him using a few catch words Trump used during his rallies. Hiden Biden still plagiarizing after all these years...guy is an idiot..

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Merlot said:

It's really unbelievable. For 6 weeks, 20 years ago, guys like chef were hanging on every chad in Florida, looking for a rat...today, nothing to see here. Biden stumbled through his speech tonight, catching him using a few catch words Trump used during his rallies. Hiden Biden still plagiarizing after all these years...guy is an idiot..

I didn't watch him. I was too busy picking belly button lint. I won't waste my time listening to him.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Just Lucky said:

I didn't watch him. I was too busy picking belly button lint. I won't waste my time listening to him.

just listened to the last few minutes...it was rough...never again...switched to "life below zero "much more entertaining.

• Like 2

I voted for Trump both times and consider myself to be a Right leaning moderate ; The President is too IMHO and, consequently, I agreed with him on much , if not everything issue wise ( except maybe his approach to COVID LOL) Unfortunately , his big ego sometimes gets in the way and impedes him more than it helps him. I like the President ALOT and thought in many ways , he did in an excellent job . However , I do understand why many were dissatisfied and even frustrated with him at times and, ultimately , did not vote for him . I watched Biden’s speech tonite and thought it was very good ;  Very conciliatory , very impassioned , and ,  I was quite impressed . I get the feeling that he truly does want to Be a Uniter ; maybe he will do a good job . Let’s give him a chance !! 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Chef said:

No you idiot, they counted in person ballots first and the went to mail in ballots... Democrats voted majority by mail it’s not rocket science. This really isn’t difficult to understand for anyone who can read at a 4th grade level

Okay Einstein ,  since when do they stop counting on election night ?

8 hours ago, Northcountryman said:

I voted for Trump both times and consider myself to be a Right leaning moderate ; The President is too IMHO and, consequently, I agreed with him on much , if not everything issue wise ( except maybe his approach to COVID LOL) Unfortunately , his big ego sometimes gets in the way and impedes him more than it helps him. I like the President ALOT and thought in many ways , he did in an excellent job . However , I do understand why many were dissatisfied and even frustrated with him at times and, ultimately , did not vote for him . I watched Biden’s speech tonite and thought it was very good ;  Very conciliatory , very impassioned , and ,  I was quite impressed . I get the feeling that he truly does want to Be a Uniter ; maybe he will do a good job . Let’s give him a chance !! 

,During the campaign, I heard Biden calling Trump and supporters Nazis...good luck with the come together stuff.

14 hours ago, Merlot said:

He did win. Unfortunately, most states loaded up on fake ballots, while delaying the vote count Tuesday. Can't wait for Mattress Hoe and dementia Joe in WH. China laughing it's ass off right about now. Oh well, can't blame that bad old orange man anymore. 

Trump did alot. Unfortunately, Hoe and Joe will muck it up. 401k's to 104k's shortly. People are not going to put up with this deception. I wish it would not, but it's probably gonna get ugly. 

I better finish my mote... 

1sjGidH.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, fasteddie said:

So since Harris / Biden team won , when do we Conservatives / Republicans start Rioting and Looting ? We have never done this before . Do we start at Home Depot , DICKs and Best Buy ? Asking for a friend .

I'm sure looting will be completely Legal in all 50 states now but remember no stealing Work Boots or Work Clothing as it would be a dead giveaway that a Republican / Conservative did the deed !

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, nybuckboy said:

You keep believing all that Merlot.  Fact is as I stated. He’s got Big Mouth and he’s an Ahole and that’s why he lost. 

Biden was a big mouth and rude to a sitting president, telling Trump to Shut up, when he lost one of many points during first debate, similar to the rudeness you are taking here.  Looks like shutting up and falling into line is what awaits us in this country if these Marxists get in. You may be a good foot soldier if Hiden Biden gets in, telling people to shut up and fall in line..or else.. Good luck Chuck... 

• Confused 1

11 hours ago, Merlot said:

Gore conceded after the recounts. Trump is gonna keep crying like a baby and trying to undermine democracy,just like he has been doing. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, fasteddie said:

So since Harris / Biden team won , when do we Conservatives / Republicans start Rioting and Looting ? We have never done this before . Do we start at Home Depot , DICKs and Best Buy ? Asking for a friend .

That is so  ignorant. Nobody was rioting for democrats. A different issue altogether.