He’s a big ahole!

14 minutes ago, landtracdeerhunter said:

Trump is suppose to be a multi million dollars business man ; he sure hasn't showed it by some of his verbal statements while president. He shot his mouth off without getting the facts first, and it came back to bite him in the butt.

He owned his own business so he could talk out of his a$$ and not get fired, but if he had worked for any other organization or if it was any one of us talking like that at our workplace we'd be shown the door very quickly.  When he became president he started working for someone else, (the United States of America) for the first time in his life.  He continued talking out of his a$$ and thought he'd get away with it.  Now he's finally learned the consequences of doing that.  

• Like 3

So as more witnesses come forward and we learn more about Hammer and Scorecard that was developed by the NSA for foreign surveillance , then taken by the CIA and illegally used against citizens of the United States and eventually to manipulate elections, it will only be a matter of time before the whole truth will come out. And I’m sure there will also be a major declassification of documents. I think Bernie is really going to be pissed when he figures out that he got screwed as well, twice...

Trump is suppose to be a multi million dollars business man ; he sure hasn't showed it by some of his verbal statements while president. He shot his mouth off without getting the facts first, and it came back to bite him in the butt.

The man is broke... I’m in a position where I have done business with some of his companies I can tell you their credit worthiness is crap and I’ve see credit cards get declined... how about that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

It’s so disappointing to witness the willing ignorance of others in real time. If you’re going to reference a worthless article from Fox, actually F-ing read it.

I’ll give you a hand this time - see if this inspires you to do your own legwork going forward. 

Here is the non-news news article with the provocative title “Michigan GOP chairwoman says software glitch tallied thousands of Republican votes as Democrat.” If you read the article, you quickly learn that this was a non-issue because the standard canvassing procedures would catch any such errors.  Here is the Fox article quote: “It’s natural to wonder whether similar problems could have occurred in other jurisdictions that use the same machine. Fortunately, even if the county hadn’t noticed, this would have been caught and corrected during Michigan’s normal canvassing procedures, when they compare the results to the paper tapes from the machines,” he added.”

here is the link: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/michigan-gop-chairwoman-says-software-glitch-tallied-thousands-of-republican-votes-as-democrat

You are a straight clown .

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

There’s a difference between a conspiracy theory and having forensic evidence. The guy who created Scorecard has blown the whistle on everything. From how it was created and what it was used for down to how the CIA used it and how the DNC got ahold of it using false id’s. All of the corruption is going to be exposed. 

Edited by NonTypical
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, NonTypical said:

There’s a difference between a conspiracy theory and having forensic evidence. The guy who created Scorecard has blown the whistle on everything. From how it was created and what it was used for down to how the CIA used it and how the DNC got ahold of it using false id’s. All of the corruption is going to be exposed. 

Fingers crossed

11 hours ago, NonTypical said:

TqnL25V.jpg

• Like 2

It has been interesting watching the non-politician (Trump) battling the life-long political hack with the polished political machine and the news media (slippery Joe). Did trump make a pile of mis-statements that a professional liar and crook and politician would never do? You bet. When you fight the establishment without knowing all the rules and dirty tricks, I guess a slip-of-the-tweet here and there should be expected without a lifetime of training in lying, deceit. Joe definitely had the edge in terms of fooling the public. But some of us were a little tired of the old business-as-usual leadership. I guess most people just whine about crooked politicians and the rest of us really wanted someone to shake up the swamp. But it looks like the swamp won this time. It's not the first time, but unfortunately, it is the country that lost.

• Like 6

15 hours ago, Chef said:

The man is broke... I’m in a position where I have done business with some of his companies I can tell you their credit worthiness is crap and I’ve see credit cards get declined... how about that

Actually, the facts state Donald Trump's father was the bussinessman, responsible for the presidents fortune. It's been exchausted by the president.

• Like 1

Actually, the facts state Donald Trump's father was the bussinessman, responsible for the presidents fortune. It's been exchausted by the president.

This is true and for those who doubt it

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trumps-private-helicopter-worth-over-1-million-sale-after-election-loss-1545910

• Like 1

On 11/9/2020 at 9:10 AM, wildcat junkie said:

TqnL25V.jpg

What he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ above. He could have been a good president but ego, lies, self adulation, his big mouth and oh did I say he's an Ahole. As a lifelong republican I have always voted for the candidate I felt was best IMO. I voted for Ross Perot both times because I too, felt a business man could do a great job as a president but unlike Ross Perot who had a plan and answers to questions with charts and openly shared his ideas, Trump has blindly moved forward with whatever came out of his mouth. 

Edited by nybuckboy
  • Like 3